Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Wow, what an outfit! I love the top coat, too!
Thanks Doug. The coat is a Malcolm Kenneth on the British Warm coat model.

Broke in the new NW Hats Silverbelly/Old Copper on a sunny almost-spring day. I'm lovin' this new hat!

i-tSCFzNw-XL.jpg

i-CTcHCpW-X2.jpg
Dang, that's a good looking hat. Great ribbon color and bow. Love that one a lot.

Michael

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Gannon Sunday til midnight!

Waiting for the beef roast to finish roasting the dogs and I headed out for a short walk. Blue Gannon was the choice for this mid-day jaunt.

i-nzGrpTX-M.jpg

Mid-afternoon, I went to check on the duck houses that I had repaired and cleaned. All's good for their return. The

i-W4TRvtS-M.jpg

Steel Gannon was my field hat. Note the Muskrat houses in the background. They are still active.

i-9mpwGnn-M.jpg

Snow has started falling and needed to be cleared from the walkways. Charcoal Gannon (navy blue trimmings) was the choice.

i-VvbgFD2-M.jpg

Dinner to be served. Happy Gannon Sunday to all and to all goodnight.

i-gMTSjf3-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
A great showing of gorgeous hats, Eric! Thanks for posting all those! Enjoy that liquid dinner! Ale or lager?

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Spring arrived today
It certainly did, now roll on summer. I love summer, it's my favourite day of the year.

I love learning new words. Have to be careful where I use it though. Here is a new word in return...
Oops, titfer is so widely used in the UK that I forgot it's wider connotation. Bathykolpian is of Greek origin, a word I prefer to describe a ladies charms is the French description, decolletage.

I love seeing what you put together for your shindigs and other gatherings... always top notch!
There is some seriously good outfits here on the hat forum, not least your sharp attire that you wore for church. What we Brits describe as: Suited & booted.

Waiting for the beef roast to finish roasting the dogs and I headed out for a short walk. Blue Gannon was the choice for this mid-day jaunt.

i-nzGrpTX-M.jpg

Mid-afternoon, I went to check on the duck houses that I had repaired and cleaned. All's good for their return. The

i-W4TRvtS-M.jpg

Steel Gannon was my field hat. Note the Muskrat houses in the background. They are still active.

i-9mpwGnn-M.jpg

Snow has started falling and needed to be cleared from the walkways. Charcoal Gannon (navy blue trimmings) was the choice.

i-VvbgFD2-M.jpg

i-gMTSjf3-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
The Eric Parade! Loved each of these beautiful Gannons! You know how to live my friend.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
This is a special one Moe. The thing I like about the SLS is the STORY. It is fun to show people the "Never Connected In Any Way" logo and tell the tale of the lawsuit. I like the bow on this one better than mine (which I had replaced), yours is a more high end version of the brand. Love it a lot.
Yup, it is a cool story, nicely made lid too!
Mine is the Olympic quality designation, I wonder how many other tiers they made...

Scooterz

Practically Family

i-nzGrpTX-M.jpg

i-W4TRvtS-M.jpg

i-9mpwGnn-M.jpg

i-VvbgFD2-M.jpg

i-gMTSjf3-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

I never considered moving further north much but you are making it painfully obvious that I could wear my fur felt fedoras more often and for more months of the year without sweating too much.... Perhaps I should google to see if there is a Panama hat lounge?

Scooterz

Practically Family
I went through the intensive Internet process to become an ordained minister (aka, putting in my email address at the Universal Life Ministry website), so I could be the officiant for my big brother today.

My brother told me that he told the new in laws that I would show up in a nice hat, so I trucked my Stetson 100 with me to Phoenix.

Nice hat! I cry at weddings, for the groom :)

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I never considered moving further north much but you are making it painfully obvious that I could wear my fur felt fedoras more often and for more months of the year without sweating too much.... Perhaps I should google to see if there is a Panama hat lounge?

I guarantee Everyone has their summer Hats out and probably a Bunch on Order for the season . Don't worry . Post what Hat you're wearing . If @Chamuco can wear Felts as much as he does , it might be hotter where you are , but . I think several have Posted Panama Hats already .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael