Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Here's one Panama brim I can't tame. It does whatever it wants.

(After wet-sawing a bunch of bricks this morning.)

DSC_0004.jpg
:D :D lol :D :D :D Sure you can!:D

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Goose. said:
Maybe your opinion will change after this pic (?) ;) This may hit the limit of brim width sanity.
Akubra Squatter Willow Green (more pics in the Akubra Overload thread).
Certainly not a "stingy". More like a snap brim felt Plantation :D
At first I was concerned it was just too wide of a brim...but it took me five minutes to realize I really like it. Took more time to widen my doors so I could walk through them LOL. Think it was Triple F that said it's like cat whiskers wide.

That is certainly not an opinion-buster there, Goose! You look great in that Squatter. The brim width works well for you and you did great work on the crease. As you say, it takes no time to get used to a wider brim. How could you think a confirmed "open Road" devotee could think that was too much brim??? :D

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
p708000121.jpg

p708000721.jpg

Throwing you guys for a loop with my hat picture today.:p Hope I'm in the right thread..............you'll notice the hawaiian shirt under the flannel:eek:

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
p708000121.jpg

p708000721.jpg

Throwing you guys for a loop with my hat picture today.:p Hope I'm in the right thread..............you'll notice the hawaiian shirt under the flannel:eek:
Hey Bart, is that a Stetson or a Feb IV welding hood? lol :eusa_clap

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Blackthorn said:
Hey Bart, is that a Stetson or a Feb IV welding hood? lol :eusa_clap

Yeah, that's a nice boxy crown on that one, eh?!

---------------------

Bart, those are too very cool photographs, man. Thanks for showing us. Keep safe and keep at it. You're carrying on a great and valuable American tradition! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Mario said:
I really love those deep side pinches on this one! How did you work them in? Hammer and chisel?...

Naw, I just talked firm to it. :D

The felt on this Playboy is like clay infused paper - if that makes any sense. Enough flexibility to allow hand shaping and enough body to hold what you shape. I too like the deep dents and they were not any trouble to just push them right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe