Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJR

Afrika Korps Pith Helmeth at the Flea Market.

Something nice about Mexico is that nobody gets easily offended so I can wear my Pith Helmet with the real badges and noone cared.

And I found a way to beat @Michael R. 's moustache !!! [emoji12]

8d576157da86e7b584ad1679ed5106c0.jpg
167348c6096f62de4ebe2a7b5b73245e.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Looks in great shape,the 'stache"is special as well ;).

Thought I'd take the Fray out today for a little play since it will be a two hat day. Sorry, I couldn't resist.
CIMG1995.JPG
CIMG2004.JPG

The second hat of the day will be this vintage American Needle, quality headwear since 1918 ball cap, as always, accompanied on game day by these Jesse Bogle, black cherry elephant cowboy boots.
CIMG2007.JPG

Disclaimer: No harm or injury was caused to Big Al during the making of these boots. ROLL DAMN TIDE!

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
Thought I'd take the Fray out today for a little play since it will be a two hat day. Sorry, I couldn't resist.
View attachment 56107 View attachment 56108
The second hat of the day will be this vintage American Needle, quality headwear since 1918 ball cap, as always, accompanied on game day by these Jesse Bogle, black cherry elephant cowboy boots.
View attachment 56109
Disclaimer: No harm or injury was caused to Big Al during the making of these boots. ROLL DAMN TIDE!

I love this lid!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
And I found a way to beat @Michael R. 's moustache !!! [emoji12]
Is that what it's supposed to be, a moustache? Looks more like something disgusting that you would avoid treading in.

Meh - I drink gas station coffee most work days. I gave up the Starbucks, etc. scene several years ago.
Having worked in the logistics industry all my working life, that's trucks, vans and such, coffee wouldn't taste right without the glob of diesel floating around on the top.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Is that what it's supposed to be, a moustache? Looks more like something disgusting that you would avoid treading in.

Having worked in the logistics industry all my working life, that's trucks, vans and such, coffee wouldn't taste right without the glob of diesel floating around on the top.
Crap, I can't imagine what it looks like !!! [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hey everyone!
My little town began as a military base in 1857, but shortly after, was abandoned by the Army and flourished as a logging and fishing town. For many decades, we have honored our past with a big Labor Day weekend celebration honoring Paul Bunyan, the legendary logger, and his blue ox, Babe. Logging competitions tht draw contestants from all over the country, classic car shows, kiddie parade and tricycle races for the little ones...just oozing with civic pride. This year has a Western theme, so I went to put a cattleman into the OR, but with the felt so thin and soft, it just didn't look right. So, I busted out the Panizza, which has dimensions nearly exactly the same, and did a bit of reshaping into a Roman Road.
A little pasta in the posse...

25a8758b000556cdec3bf04ee9373891.jpg
a42015959982ff318cfe717e672c5a95.jpg

Y'all have a great afternoon!
Love it, Moe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken