Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Really incredible and interesting choices today, all.
harv-- man that thing is fantastic.
Bob roberts-- One of the coolest I've seen from Bailey!
Thank you. Cheap ebay pickup. Seller claimed it was "Vintage" but I dont think so. I believe its not current or recent production though.

WHO can keep up around here?!

Late to post this morning's early peek at the pond, (pardon the bathrobe) wearing my new-to-me Stylepark ARISTO Fifteen! Thank you, makeitright!!!
DSC06251.jpg DSC06254.jpg DSC06255.jpg DSC06260.jpg

Looking good Charlie. That's cool you got to see Celine Dion, she must have known you would be there:D

Perry, you are the ONLY other person I've heard use that line! TOO funny. We were seated right beside the kitchen door (there were NO other places to sit) and upon her entry through that door, she came right up to our table to say "hello, Charlie" and welcome us, then continued on into the restaurant greeting everyone!
Here is a more official look at the event: http://www.mtlblog.com/2016/08/all-...-see-of-celine-dion-at-montreals-schwartzs-2/

Alright, alright... She didn't say "Hello, Charlie," but she did come to our table to say hi.

Last edited:
Perry, you are the ONLY other person I've heard use that line! TOO funny. We were seated right beside the kitchen door (there were NO other places to sit) and upon her entry, she came right up to our table to say "hello, Charlie" and welcome us, then continued on into the restaurant greeting everyone!
Here is a more official look at the event: http://www.mtlblog.com/2016/08/all-...-see-of-celine-dion-at-montreals-schwartzs-2/

Alright, alright... She didn't say "Hello, Charlie," but she did come to our table to say hi.
She probably forgot your name. But she damn sure remembered your hat.

makitright

One of the Regulars
Charlie - I think I may have sold you that one in error - can you send it back when you get a moment...thanks I appreciate it.

It looks great on you man.

WHO can keep up around here?!

Late to post this morning's early peek at the pond, (pardon the bathrobe) wearing my new-to-me Stylepark ARISTO Fifteen! Thank you, makeitright!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael