Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Still a tad hazy from yesterday's wedding.
Don't know what happened to my sleeve there, only had 1 glass of champagne at that point ;)

The groom looked so good in his top hat.
My little hat is on the back of my head.
And I forgot to take a picture of the mister in his hat & suit combo.

dbc8ff5b33a3fd8c28353d73d68a2d19.jpg

ccfad28a448c80b24fd9da27fd6a28dc.jpg

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Great hats. We just finished up some carne asada at a local Mexican restaurant. Forgot to take pictures. It was cooler today, down from 99F yesterday, so I wore an older black Stetson Downs fedora. Looked good with the black slacks and a salmon colored guayabera.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Cheers! I think your Sunday beat out mine...I spent it cleaning out the basement. Nice hat, too.
Thanks Charles !!! Driving back from Puerto Vallarta, had to stop to feed the kids, have to feed them like every 3 hours !!
Cheers! I think your Sunday beat out mine...I spent it cleaning out the basement. Nice hat, too.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Thanks Charles !!! Driving back from Puerto Vallarta, had to stop to feed the kids, have to feed them like every 3 hours !!Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

LOL. Great shots and video, Rodolfo. Sounds like you have pretty good "little monsters."

Back to the work week. Definitely cooler and seems it's going to stay that way.
Picture15.jpg
Picture16.jpg

SBCD​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken