Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EstherWeis

Vendor
I''m indeed giving it an X eye ;)
The mouse/shoe I mean
45c0bfe7fe67571c8c4c2527552d5836.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
We went an amazing event last Sunday, it was called Summertime Swing. Held in the grounds of a Sussex Manor House, it was an all day event. Here are more photos[/url.]

We were invited to take our vintage MG along, which we duly did. At the start of the event I proudly wore my beautiful Belgian hat:
aloha 016.JPG
But as the day wore on, the got warmer and warmer, I was only too glad to put the straw on, that Tina had remembered to bring along. Sorry Esther, but whilst I wore it, the compliments were many and pleasing. I gave them your website.
The two links show some great views (and hats) taken from an overhead drone.

emigran

Practically Family

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Every time I try to rotate these pictures it does not work. In my view the picture looks fine. Is it because I'm not using Flickr or some such service.? I am loading these directly from iPad camera.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Every time I try to rotate these pictures it does not work. In my view the picture looks fine. Is it because I'm not using Flickr or some such service.? I am loading these directly from iPad camera.

No , mine do the same thing , they look fine to me , but post upside down unless I just edit , and rotate 360 . Then they post correctly . Who knows why ? But the Rotating Works .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken