Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!
It's Made It Myself Monday!
moe-riginal No. 7, with the wide charcoal ribbon off, and a smoke grey mid ribbon to match the binding on.

f0d6c6dfc605f54c622ec22bac478108.jpg
89777561962e953f356ba082b1c3223f.jpg

Still needs a little fine tuning, but good to wear today!
Have an awesome Monday!
Good job Moe. I like the shirt too.

...was offered a job selling insurance based of my attire and manners. View attachment 54570

Don't overlook the opportunity, Wess! The factory technician [who was] guiding the doctor using new technology Ultrasound equipment to perform an scan on my mother last week got his job in a similar manner. He's 27 years of age, with a degree in food/beverage and Hospitality management; (he grinned as he told me what his degree was) the perfect background to sell and service UltraSound devices, eh? Two years ago he was working at a social function where a company executive was impressed by his dress and demeanor, and insisted he apply for the position. So far, so good... One never knows! Too bad about that insurance ticket, though.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 54481 Ok, I need some honest opinions. Just got this Stylemaster and not sure what I think. Can I get some honest opinions please. Is the hat too small for my melon?

Not sure what you mean?

daddy0d0 , when you have a picture , just edit , rotate the picture 360 + 90 degrees and it'll post Hat up , you won't be sideways or upside down . But as well as I can see , it looks like it fits , I think .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken