Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJR

I did a hop,skip and a dance in my mice.
Spent most of the day up to my elbows in plaster.

c75431be63c4d957b686f3e5100d614f.jpg

Same old but dang it's by far the richest felt I ever owned myself.
I like the colors,nice combination.

TheManInTheHat

One of the Regulars
Nice Hat ! If you rotate the picture 360 degrees or more to the correct up and down position if you're downloading to your computer they'll Post normally . If that's what you want .

Thanks very sorry. I take your point and apologise for causing any neck pain! Unfortunately I am mostly on the road and using the iPhone which displays everything correctly. It's only when I get home and open the PC that I discover the awful truth. Maybe I should only use the PC when uploading.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Thanks very sorry. I take your point and apologise for causing any neck pain! Unfortunately I am mostly on the road and using the iPhone which displays everything correctly. It's only when I get home and open the PC that I discover the awful truth. Maybe I should only use the PC when uploading.

I know what you mean , I had the same thing . It took a while to figure out how to correct it , I was holding the iPhone correctly . Hard to understand why they Post upside down and sideways , and just rotating corrects it . I bet if you edited the pictures and just rotated them in editing 360 they'd Post right , just guessing . Great Pics though and nice Hats .

TheManInTheHat

One of the Regulars
image.jpeg
I know what you mean , I had the same thing . It took a while to figure out how to correct it , I was holding the iPhone correctly . Hard to understand why they Post upside down and sideways , and just rotating corrects it . I bet if you edited the pictures and just rotated them in editing 360 they'd Post right , just guessing . Great Pics though and nice Hats .

Aha! Ok trying again. Does it display correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken