Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey folks!
Everyone wearing straw...I'm jealous of your warm weather. It's been mostly overcast and foggy in my neck o' the woods. The Jazz Man Cav on a cool grey afternoon.

4bf0c56ee9ff931fd29fb988d55474b7.jpg
4f73390680c9571b374b9529c0c98e67.jpg

Have a great day!

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
#10 in Stone !

I've gotta get some of that stuff Charlie , I was thinking about it yesterday . Double Good that it works on the Rides , too .

The Derringer looks Great Bob !

Australian (Aussies) Shepherds are my #1 Dog , followed by Australian Cattle Dog ( My Cowgirl , AKA Heelers) , and Border Collies . She's Pretty DaddyO !
By the way.... LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the hat show. I am truly enjoying the showcase from the air conditioning this evening.

Heat index of 107'F today. Jeepers....for my neighborhood in Minnesota, USA this is incredibly hot. Surprising hot and for us this is seldom seem heat. Public spaces in our area have extended hours so folks can come and visit. In fact, we have staffed our gym until 12:00pm tonight with extended Free Open Programs so folks can come and enjoy the air conditioned inside. I am typing this from my air conditions office. I will head out for the Open Gym portion of the evening shortly (till 12:00pm). Absolutely no hat worn today by me! Truethfully, way to hot and I did not spend more than 20 minutes in total actually outside. Late tonight I will drive home for a quick sleep, breakfast, shower and back prior to 7:30am. Full disclosure - no hats will be worn during this time.

Bring on the hats folks. I am living thru your hat pics today and the next couple of days.

Steamy hot Minnesota, Eric -

Last edited:
Thanks for the hat show. I am truly enjoying the showcase from the air conditioning this evening.

Heat index of 107'F today. Jeepers....for my neighborhood in Minnesota, USA this is incredibly hot. Surprising hot and for us this is seldom seem heat. Public spaces in our area have extended hours so folks can come and visit. In fact, we have staffed our gym until 12:00pm tonight with extended Free Open Programs so folks can come and enjoy the air conditioned inside. I am typing this from my air conditions office. I will head out for the Open Gym portion of the evening shortly (till 12:00pm). Absolutely no hat worn today by me! Truethfully, way to hot and I did not spend more than 20 minutes in total actually outside. Late tonight I will drive home for a quick sleep, breakfast, shower and back prior to 7:30am. Full disclosure - no hats will be worn during this time.

Bring on the hats folks. I am living thru your hat pics today and the next couple of days.

Steamy hot Minnesota, Eric -
Woah, Eric! That's crazy for y'all up there. Stay safe, my friend.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Woah, Eric! That's crazy for y'all up there. Stay safe, my friend.

Thanks sir.

I know others see this heat infrequently each year and work with it. In my neck of the earth, it is shocking heat. It "freezes" folks. I had clients call in that they would not be coming to karate/ninja/dance/gymnastics as it was "too" hot. Our staff assured them the business air conditioning would be refreshing and class activities would include rest and re-hyradtion, they still opted to miss. Many clients missed an opportunity "frozen" by the unique weather. (I am of course presuming it is unique and will be seldom seen again.)

I know forum members in southern climes (or CA climes) see these temps more often and cope well. I admit to coping poorly or am guilt of whining. Let me have snow and cold any day as I know how to dress for the weather. Hot weather - really what more can I take off!

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Thanks sir.

I know others see this heat infrequently each year and work with it. In my neck of the earth, it is shocking heat. It "freezes" folks. I had clients call in that they would not be coming to karate/ninja/dance/gymnastics as it was "too" hot. Our staff assured them the business air conditioning would be refreshing and class activities would include rest and re-hyradtion, they still opted to miss. Many clients missed an opportunity "frozen" by the unique weather. (I am of course presuming it is unique and will be seldom seen again.)

I know forum members in southern climes (or CA climes) see these temps more often and cope well. I admit to coping poorly or am guilt of whining. Let me have snow and cold any day as I know how to dress for the weather. Hot weather - really what more can I take off!
We might get that hot 2 or 3 days every year, today we had low 18 celsius and a high 29 celsius, I am spoiled by our weather, but Id rather deal with 20 F than 107 F, I am not good for hot weather, at all.

My condolences Eric for that weird weather up there !!!

BUUUUUUT you can always have some cold ones to keep you safe and happy !!
You can always get both Daddy !!!

The Fed IV looks great in Moonstone, my personal favourite, Tawny and Brown.

You will love it.

Best

Rodolfo

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe