Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frussell

One Too Many
cboy - I'll add to the likes here. I had Art make me a Marathon clone that just didn't work on me, so I sent it to him to put wider binding and a wider ribbon on it. What I ended up with looks very much like your hat, stretched out to a size 7 7/8. Very similar color scheme and profile. Classic look, and you wear it very sharply. Frank.

acea3ad4fc14d6672f6977d5fbf51eb0.jpg

Strat
Reyn Spooner shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I got up this morning and said to myself, "Self, you should wear a hat today!" I thought that was good advice from myself, so I took it. Then I said to myself, "Self, you should wear a nice Aloha shirt to go with that hat." Again, it sounded like good advice, so I took it.

Gannon in Silvermist and a Ralph Lauren Chaps aloha shirt for Friday. Perry and I are going to form an Aloha shirt gang. I'm working on the gang sign now.

Picture26.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
So I got up this morning and said to myself, "Self, you should wear a hat today!" I thought that was good advice from myself, so I took it. Then I said to myself, "Self, you should wear a nice Aloha shirt to go with that hat." Again, it sounded like good advice, so I took it.

Gannon in Silvermist and a Ralph Lauren Chaps aloha shirt for Friday. Perry and I are going to form an Aloha shirt gang. I'm working on the gang sign now.

View attachment 52835

I can't lie... that's a damn good looking hat

looking forward to watching you and Perry stack

View attachment 52835
WOW Jim, looking great bro!

Eliesti the Fed is sharp on you.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.

View attachment 52835

Where are the Hula Gals at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe