Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.durand

One Too Many
Add me to the straw parade. Modern Stetson straw Open Road, reworked.

IMG_7894_zps5tuzfls3.jpg

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Add me to the straw parade. Modern Stetson straw Open Road, reworked.

IMG_7894_zps5tuzfls3.jpg

Beauty @g.durand ! Beats the pants off the modern Stetson Shantung OR ! I wonder if Matt Deckard has enough pull to get HatCo to do an Excellent Quality Traditional Stetson OR with the taller Open Crown , and wider Brim (2 7/8-3") ? And if the Lounge and loungers , which is THE Place Hat wearers and those interested in becoming wearers of well made Hats get informed , has enough influence to get him and them to at least try producing them ? I heard , I think last year , or around there , maybe the season before , Delmonico's had some Open Crown Premier Quality OR's , but I missed that boat , they went fast , and I think they may still have a few Excellent Quality Strats , but in limited sizes and only one color (seems it is Black) . My Premier Strat was perfect , better than I hoped ! Nothing like any modern Stetson I've seen . I imagine the Excellent Quality are Excellent ! Haha ! I searched for a Stetson Panama OR a month or so ago , but Meyer down in the Easy only had a few limited sizes remaining (may try another search) . You snooze you loose . Michael Glad you got a Panama OR , your Peters Brothers Hemp Shady Oak looks Great , too ! I would say what the guy at the grocery said (ha !) , but not me , Sweet Lid ! Hope y'all had a Great Memorial Day !

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Chumaco - Drupa? I've exhibited there several times in the past, a long show of 10 days or so I seem to recall. I also used to do Interpack, also at Dusseldorf.

One of our business partners DataLase is showing off some cool new stuff at this year's Drupa.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Chamuco; Your globe trotting appears fun. Thanks for sharing.

David; Mondays straw and leather band look great and I imagine are styles found in your new backyard.

Joao; Thanks for sharing pics of your big brims to those of us wearing the shorter kinfolk brim versions. The Stagecoach is fun to see – big bold hat.

Fruno; Excellent Milan. PB should give you a discount for the visuals on the forum driving us non-PB owners crazy with Milan envy.

Bob; Love the hat. I am beard challenged and enjoy seeing yours and HJ’s.

Case; Great conversion Akubra. Good to see it is warm enough and no 2 wheel duties allow some birkies.

Knotten; Utah straw season is open!

Weslyn; Other costumes are necessary. Look forward to your felt hats and costumes.

Harv; Great hat from your worthy hat rack.

RJR; The Milan PB hat color is choice.

Esther; Looking sharp. Warm colored felt on a cool day.

To all of the many posts that I have not provided a personal note, Thanks! I did see them and enjoyed all.

This morning early I had a root canal. Alas it failed and now I am waiting for a tooth extraction appointment. I am carefully sipping coffee. Fluids have been my diet this past Memorial Day Holiday weekend. Guests were fed delicious meals that I could not eat. I look forward to eating solid food with taste later this week.

Coffee….

i-qFShLZT-M.jpg

Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82