Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Vintage, canvas, farmer's work hat. Not that I'm really working or anything...but...
923.jpg

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
RBH said:
WOW Lucky i have searched for one of those type hats! Where did you find it and could you post a few better shots of it?
Hey, RBH -

I got the lid on that-auction-place-we-do-not-speak-of and it just arrived today. And, sure, here you go -
IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

It was/is still as all get out, but it's comin' around.

Islander1961

New in Town
A first timer ...

Hello

This is my first post and I couldn't resist the invitation to introduce myself!

My lid of choice is an Akubra 'Long Island'. Summer trilby style, straw and dark grey in colour.

Bye for now

Islander

PS I'll post a pic once I work out how to!

fatwoul

Practically Family
Islander1961 said:
...PS I'll post a pic once I work out how to!

I was going to PM you some instructions on how to do that, but then I realised I couldn't cos you're too new. :eusa_doh:

Try to get yourself an account with Imageshack or Photobucket or one of these image hosting sites like that. Once you've got it, if you need a hand putting the images on there and onto here, drop me a line via the email address on my homepage (which you can find in my profile).

Hope that helps.

duggap

Banned
Indycop, I love to see a good hat on a woman, particularly a Panama. May I say the hat looks great and your wife looks lovely. My compliments to her.:eusa_clap

Razzman

One Too Many
All the hats on this thread are great. I'm wearing this as my beater.
I've become fond of this converted Resistol. When I recieved the hat, it had a cattlemens crease. I'd like to change the ribbon but I don't have the expertise yet.

a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe