Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
In general I don't care for big brim or wide ribbon/"city" type (dressier) fur felts with tee's. I'll do a Camp Draft type with a tee and I'll do a fur felt porker and other short brimmed furs with tee's and of course most straws. That's just me.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Schoble.
cd4e90fa98a43d59f9766bd3b5dc6c0f.jpg
40866d4d807895db3876e1c2f4a5dbc5.jpg
252923da982c8c6113c240e6c568fae8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Beautiful Hat Bob as Always ! SWEET ! Is that Dark Brown ? Details ... . I like info , but it looks Special ! And made for you ! Perfect !

Last edited:

ConsiderMeMilesDavis

One of the Regulars
50's Strat.

ConsiderMeMilesDavis_Stetson Stratoliner_50s_6x9.jpg

I'm almost exclusively a brims-up guy, but this one begs for a traditional treatment.

The lid is an eBay find that just showed up today. Liner and band have been replaced (sorry purists), but the felt is in pristine condition. It's features heavy, heavy grey undertones for a lid advertised as "brown," but I'm digging it regardless.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful Hat Bob as Always ! SWEET ! Is that Dark Brown ? Details ... . I like info , but it looks Special ! And made for you ! Perfect !
Thx Mike. It my first and only real vintage fedora and my only Hommie. It's likely from the 50's. Dark brown. It has a thin brim binding which is appealing. Got it unpinched from Moon.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
50's Strat.

View attachment 48568

I'm almost exclusively a brims-up guy, but this one begs for a traditional treatment.

The lid is an eBay find that just showed up today. Liner and band have been replaced (sorry purists), but the felt is in pristine condition. It's features heavy, heavy grey undertones for a lid advertised as "brown," but I'm digging it regardless.
Nice. Looks good with the tee.

tommyK

One Too Many
In general I don't care for big brim or wide ribbon/"city" type (dressier) fur felts with tee's. I'll do a Camp Draft type with a tee and I'll do a fur felt porker and other short brimmed furs with tee's and of course most straws. That's just me.

I agree in general. Usually a button down shirt, jacket, sweater or flannel with wide ribbons but, hey....when I'm in the back yard with the cats anything goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82