Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
At the most tech advanced stadium in Latin America to watch my team beat our most hated rival 1-0 very good game but, at the end, Daddy wins

Akubra Safari and some painkillers

c5e9e998f400e6a6755e258c118c5085.jpg
8508c0965095ce6b28169c0d5f86ac14.jpg
e66989bf7d10277f3725539ebb6f0b55.jpg
8f2894c4dc06b760531bb91577e83b05.jpg
41f57fd25c6c6f28457e035880bb0f0d.jpg
6b44029ee14db1c4be3d4b50bc94ccf3.jpg
2068544e797cbceebfbfe892c611ece9.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

...At least the rib is not broken... Will have the cheeckbone checked tomorrow.

But all is good !!!

Now on my way to the stadium, hurts but wont keep me out of the soccer game...
I'm sorry to hear of your accident, but very pleased to hear your injuries weren't worse! Around here the drivers are so stupid that they'd run you over, then run you over again while backing up to see what they ran over, then run over you again fleeing the scene. :mad:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Taking a much needed vacation day from work just so I can check out all the fine lids on display. Everyone looks great, as usual.

Wearing my trusty OR this a.m. paired with a Jamaica Jax Hawaiian shirt....

OR_and_Hawaiian.jpg

A little music for the Hawaiian theme...
"Hula Love", Buddy Knox

"Pearly Shells", from "Donovan's Reef"

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Great hat my friend! Looks like you have yourself a Stetson Tijuana, which is a Dobbs Gay Prince clone. I have one myself in size 7 1/8, which makes it a tad too small for me. Think I will need to move that one here pretty soon.
Thanks buddy. Mine is missing the whip stitching around the brim edge. I'm not sure if it's a variation of the Tijuana or if the brim had been trimmed years ago. I can't tell. Also, the placement of the whip stitching around the felted hat band is different too. The ones that I've seen has the stitching around the top of the hat band, where mine is around the bottom. I've seen the Tijuana in a 3X Suede Finish but I can't recall seeing one in an Imperial, Suede Finish, (although I've seen other styles in the Imperial, Suede Finish). I don't know.

Last edited:

foamy

A-List Customer
Temps projected to be in the eighties today, so I'm wearing my recently acquired Delmonico Sanibel. It's my first "white" Panama. I was looking for something that looked like Barney Fife's hat and I thought this fit the bill nicely. 2 3/4" brim, snaps down easily, appears to be well made with a leather sweatband, which I like. I'm on the fence about the feather—I kind of like it, though, I'd like it better if it had the nice, broad, almond-like shape that I've seen on Mikespens, and others, hats. They seem to be ideal.

Overall, this is the nicest Panama I have (which tells you a lot). I like it.

Sanibel front.jpg

The pics were taken yesterday, I'm actually wearing it today.

Attachments

• Sanibel side.jpg
    Sanibel side.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Sanibel.jpg
    Sanibel.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members