Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
GEDC0526-1.jpg

Good choice, IC. Here's my hat for today. Looks like Mr. H is on track today too. :D

IMG_0976.jpg

MCrider

A-List Customer
The Saturday hat

Wore this today to work, shopping and eating out at Dairy Queen with my son tonight. It's a dark grey Stetson. No model name or numbers with it, but it does have a brown sweat marked Denver Weather Head - Hatters since 1876. It's a 7.5 and a little big for me, but hey it works.
:)

S5030573.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
MCrider said:
Wore this today to work, shopping and eating out at Dairy Queen with my son tonight. It's a dark grey Stetson. No model name or numbers with it, but it does have a brown sweat marked Denver Weather Head - Hatters since 1876. It's a 7.5 and a little big for me, but hey it works.
:)

S5030573.jpg

Doesn't look big - - looks good!

BobC

HarpPlayerGene said:
Is that one of the Stetson ORs you recently scored? I like the ones with the trolley string best! :eusa_clap

That's a silverbelly Campdraft, Gene, but they sure have an OR look to them, don't they?

kiltie

Practically Family
Mr 'H', Gene, Bart, JtL, IC, etc... Giving a class on brim edges today? Jtl, love the color on the OR. Great hats, all!!!
I just got back from a trip down to the Lexington, at the coast. I wore my Adventurebilt on it's first quasi-adventure:

DSCN1380.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/safdkiltie/HPIM2780.jpg
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/safdkiltie/DSCN1370.jpg
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/safdkiltie/DSCN1379.jpg

I'll give the Lex her due in the "Steamer" section tomorrow, as I'm like to do some more touristy stuff during the day - see some more Texas.

*the pics are poorly framed to crop out the innocent by-standers*

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
hat & outfit for Vintage Fashion Expo

This 1940's hat is a kelly green (probably emerald, originally) straw from Marshall Fields.
358982573.jpg
Excuse the un-deco hair- I've got to learn how to do that! I've very vintage hair-challenged at this early stage of the game.

Wil Tam

Practically Family
chanteuseCarey said:
This 1940's hat is a kelly green (probably emerald, originally) straw from Marshall Fields.
358982573.jpg
Excuse the un-deco hair- I've got to learn how to do that! I've very vintage hair-challenged at this early stage of the game.

Welcome to the fray CC & good to see you post in this male dominated thread :eusa_clap you are looking fabulous! ;)

----------------
Now playing: Nat King Cole - Too Young
via FoxyTunes

Mr. Paladin

A big "thumbs up" to all you thin ribbon guys on Friday! Just got around to checking the Lounge and most of those were nothing short of spectacular!

IC and Mrs.--Very sharp!

Kiltie, those are some good shots. Looking forward to seeing more of them.

BobC--Nice Camp Draft!

D-guy--Thats another in a great "locale series" of shots! That Barbisio is great!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
kiltie said:

Great shots, Kiltie.

Between COW and the Lounge, I must have seen hundreds of photos of guys in their "Indy" hats. That being said, there are very few who are able to pull off the look so that the lid seems entirely organic -- not an "Indy" hat, but just a great looking hat that completely suits the wearer. You are one of them. The crown and brim proportions, crease and color of that AB are a great look on you.

Well done! :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82