Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
20160130_201212-1.jpg

VS Silver Mist at the Simeone car museum.

Bird Lives

A-List Customer
Gannon day for me

dd2a2e5ff8aa96485e725637353bb722.jpg

b9c3ac277eb7b5c2550f0a88683e9e0c.jpg

cc00e3bfec250cfa5245c741df8a8c1d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks 'moon'....thats a great compliment, especially coming from you....you are always styling....I agree with 'mm' about this Gannon....You are "Rockin it," Period! I've always loved deep bashes, and this one would hold a couple litres, I love it! It's like the "Laura Hat" on steroids...}8^)) You should star in the remake...

Bird Lives

A-List Customer
I'm running late, I'll try to catch up....
mm: wow you get the Dobb's award today for both those beautiful colors and bashes....The Blue and Green are both stunning...I see you are from Va.Beach...I played in the house band at Rogue's Gallery one Summer many moons ago in my youth. Still have alot of great friends playing music in that area...
Serge: that grey is timeless...whole ensemble really works for you...
Rami: as long as it's Landry and Indy...Thats like someone saying, "The problem with you is you're to stylish, and a trend setter....." Lol!
Harv: looking good...
Jack: Brew fest sounds like a great way to spend Saturday....you're looking sharp for it....
4 Cache: looks like you found the right answer for your own question....
Knotter: Canp Draft is always a great choice....You look great in that one!
Daniele....I love your "work hat"....I'd wear that one for work, dress, and play...and you look great in it!
RJR: loooookin' good as always...
Pandora: "Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain...." You got rain covered, and in style...
40 Cal: you just keep the hits coming!
Fraun: that color combo is killin, looks so good, Reese Whitherspoon might keep showing up...that could turn into a problem....}8^))
TommyK: that Borso looks like it was made for you....
Moehawk: This beaver with the thin ribbon....I'm droolin ovah hee ya....
St.I: No doubt about, this VS is a work of Art.....(sorry, ovah used pun intended)
G.Durand, MM, and Bob Roberts all rocking Blue....makes me want to wear Blue today....
Bob, that Blue Beaver is stunning, The contrast between the ribbon and fur-felt is so striking...love it!
Alan, you're rockin that 'nutria'....Great Photo! Looks like a shot from a movie...

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I'm running late, I'll try to catch up....
mm: wow you get the Dobb's award today for both those beautiful colors and bashes....The Blue and Green are both stunning...I see you are from Va.Beach...I played in the house band at Rogue's Gallery one Summer many moons ago in my youth. Still have alot of great friends playing music in that area...
Serge: that grey is timeless...whole ensemble really works for you...
Rami: as long as it's Landry and Indy...Thats like someone saying, "The problem with you is you're to stylish, and a trend setter....." Lol!
Harv: looking good...
Jack: Brew fest sounds like a great way to spend Saturday....you're looking sharp for it....
4 Cache: looks like you found the right answer for your own question....
Knotter: Canp Draft is always a great choice....You look great in that one!
Daniele....I love your "work hat"....I'd wear that one for work, dress, and play...and you look great in it!
RJR: loooookin' good as always...
Pandora: "Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain...." You got rain covered, and in style...
40 Cal: you just keep the hits coming!
Fraun: that color combo is killin, looks so good, Reese Whitherspoon might keep showing up...that could turn into a problem....}8^))
TommyK: that Borso looks like it was made for you....
Moehawk: This beaver with the thin ribbon....I'm droolin ovah hee ya....
St.I: No doubt about, this VS is a work of Art.....(sorry, ovah used pun intended)
G.Durand, MM, and Bob Roberts all rocking Blue....makes me want to wear Blue today....
Bob, that Blue Beaver is stunning, The contrast between the ribbon and fur-felt is so striking...love it!
Alan, you're rockin that 'nutria'....Great Photo! Looks like a shot from a movie...
Thank you Bird.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82