Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the Royal Whippet today, on my way to the post office.
CIMG1049.JPG

To drop off this package which contains a pair of boots headed to OK. You guys are killing me with all these great hats. Selling off the goods from one habit to support another.
CIMG1051.JPG

Won't sell these, though. I don't think.
CIMG1050.JPG

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Nice. Love those Biltmore crowns. In your opinion what is the major difference between the Canadian and USA manufactured Biltmores? Hate to pick your brain on the weekend, but I figured you would know.
Just guessing... finishing, hat bodys, blocks, flanges, workmanship...?

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
As in the Canadian hats are better quality than the U.S. manufactured ones? If it's the other way around, I have GOT to find me a U.S. Biltmore, cuz my Canadian one is ROCKIN'!!

Sent from my iPhone directly into your brain using Tapatalk
Most would consider the Canadians more desirable then the ones made in Texas.

2075rami

One of the Regulars
Most would consider the Canadians more desirable then the ones made in Texas.
Now hold on just a minute! You're not denigrating Texas, are you? Lol! Good to know I stumbled (quite literally, since I'd never really heard of Biltmore until after I got one for Christmas...!) on the higher quality on my first go around!

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Now hold on just a minute! You're not denigrating Texas, are you? Lol! Good to know I stumbled (quite literally, since I'd never really heard of Biltmore until after I got one for Christmas...!) on the higher quality on my first go around!

Well I have a New Biltmore coming and I believe it was made in the USA, so i'll keep you posted on my findings. I only have Canadian made hats so i will be interested to see the difference. To bre continued......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe