Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
indycop said:
Dark Moss VS

GEDC0437-1.jpg
That looks super good!!!!

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Indycop, I love that color combination! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Today I wore my dark brown Stratoliner out for the first time.

StratolinerdarkbrownMar920091.jpg

StratolinerdarkbrownMar920092.jpg

In person it's a darker, richer brown. Unfortunately, the still nice-and-supple sweatband got sweat on it while I was out and about to purchase things I needed for work. When I went to put it on as I was leaving I found it was now dry and cracked. :eek: :(

Guess I should have Lexoled it before I wore it. I'll go ahead and take care of it before I put it away and hope it helps.

Cheers,
Tom

Wil Tam

Practically Family
super looking VS

hey IC that's a great looking Art creation ... I really dig the color combo ... that ribbon just pops out!
fing02.gif
It's fantastic looking & you wear it well, big guy!

I think I'm going to have bite the bullet & pull the trigger on one for myself soon....

Wil Tam

Practically Family
Thanks for the accolades everyone ... it's my first western that I didn't manipulate into a metropolitan ... was informed that it may be a Bushman clone because it has the same dimensions, but my hat has no vent holes or evidence of a chin strap, it did seem to have a lining at one point but it didn't arrive with it. The sweatband does state that it was custom made in Canada for Lloyds Country Store in Nampa-Boise Idaho.

IMG_0642.jpg

I almost didn't buy it because it listed as a size 7 ... but I couldn't resist getting my first 100% beaver fur @ a total of $35.00 with S/H.
I'm assuming of course since the label is Beaver Hats & it says 100% genuine fur... [huh]

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Tango Yankee said:

Some nice lids, gents -- but I gotta focus on this one. First of all, the color scheme is just amazing -- a really unique combination. But, in addition, that hat just really looks good on you, Tom -- one of the best you have posted here in that regard. Well done! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

jpbales

Practically Family
Everybody has such great hats!!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Now it's my turn...

My newly-aquired Stetson "Newport" Leghorn gets its first trip today to Kennesaw Mountain, Georgia.
2606_56559349555_508429555_1371693_6041864_n.jpg

2606_56559399555_508429555_1371702_7648837_n.jpg

I didn't know how nice it would look with the hole and how well the style would go, but I love it!

jpbales

Practically Family
Another great hat today!

Tango Yankee said:
Indycop, I love that color combination! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Today I wore my dark brown Stratoliner out for the first time.

StratolinerdarkbrownMar920091.jpg

StratolinerdarkbrownMar920092.jpg

In person it's a darker, richer brown. Unfortunately, the still nice-and-supple sweatband got sweat on it while I was out and about to purchase things I needed for work. When I went to put it on as I was leaving I found it was now dry and cracked. :eek: :(

Guess I should have Lexoled it before I wore it. I'll go ahead and take care of it before I put it away and hope it helps.

Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe