Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel it, man. I don't like wearing my vintage hats in anything more than a mist.

I'll wear most of my hats in most weather, with a few exceptions. But I do have a handful of go-to "rain hats."

Great color. Looks like a nice underwelt. I also like the thick felt. And Merry Christmas to You and Yours!

Merry Christmas, Bob!

Started the day taking advantage of the warm weather getting some outside work done, as well as getting a hat into some naphtha for a bath (hence the safety glasses). So, cleaning downspouts in the SB CD

Picture5.jpg

Then off to the local market to pick up some last-minute goodies and supplies for tomorrow (and some fresh veggies for my potential hat, Smokie). For this, I went to the Mallory Dallas, which is seeing some serious head time since I got it recently.

Picture3.jpg

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Holiday preparations are the activities of today. Errands in my vtg. Stetson Scoop. This gray hat gets a lot of head time.

i-JC8t76w-M.jpg

I am in and out of the house and boat house during the roasting of a leg of lamb. It has given me an opportunity to enjoy a vtg. Stetson Stratoliner and a Cordova Cap. Oh yes, an excellent red wine is appropriate for the cook.

i-ChvfTtx-M.jpg

i-rDf7tmv-M.jpg

Enjoying a enjoyable family day. Guests should be arriving in a couple of hours. Best to all, Eric -

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I'll wear most of my hats in most weather, with a few exceptions. But I do have a handful of go-to "rain hats."

Merry Christmas, Bob!

Started the day taking advantage of the warm weather getting some outside work done, as well as getting a hat into some naphtha for a bath (hence the safety glasses). So, cleaning downspouts in the SB CD

View attachment 40834

Then off to the local market to pick up some last-minute goodies and supplies for tomorrow (and some fresh veggies for my potential hat, Smokie). For this, I went to the Mallory Dallas, which is seeing some serious head time since I got it recently.

View attachment 40838
Thanks Fruno! Nice pinches and Merry Christmas to you.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Pretty color. Is that as blue as it looks? Unusual.
Thanks Bob.

With the overcast early morning sky, it did give off a blue hue. It is one of those hats where different lighting changes its appearance very significantly. Sometimes it looks dove grey, sometimes darker.

Here are some shots in different light.

uploadfromtaptalk1450990409222.jpg

Take care & have a Merry Christmas.

Matt

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey evryone!
Merry Christmas Eve, and a Merry Christmas to all who may be offline tomorrow! Unless, of course, you don't celebrate Christmas, then a Happy Thursday and Friday!:)
Potential hat...lol Fruno! Gotta find out what diet gives a bunny the best coat...
Put on the Lock & Co. traveller for something low profile and snug for the wind. Then the nearly frozen rain started pelting me on my walk home from errands. So cold that it gave me a headache. My lil Flamand finish fuzzy felt fared fine.

3302068c1e5887f274ee39f816ca03c8.jpg

Now to choose a dry one for the rest of the day!
Have a good one.:)

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Great looking hats today everyone. It's a warm and sunny Christmas Eve here in Central Ohio.

Today, it's a Resistol Stagecoach. As with all my other Resistols, I reblocked and recreased the crown on this one as well, and added a new ribbon....

RSCB_2.jpg

RSCB_3.jpg

RSCB_4.jpg

A pair of Resistols. 3X in Silverbelly and a Stagecoach in Chestnut.
resistol.jpg

The "Killer" rocks it with "Fools Like Me"

Alternate Version

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Great looking hats today everyone. It's a warm and sunny Christmas Eve here in Central Ohio.

Today, it's a Resistol Stagecoach. As with all my other Resistols, I reblocked and recreased the crown on this one as well, and added a new ribbon....

RSCB_2.jpg

RSCB_3.jpg

RSCB_4.jpg

A pair of Resistols. 3X in Silverbelly and a Stagecoach in Chestnut.
resistol.jpg

The "Killer" rocks it with "Fools Like Me"

Alternate Version
I'll def take the alt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken