Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be said, and WRITTEN... Bob is absolutely RIGHT!

Fantastic look, there, Matt. Try a little angle, too!

Last night, via a video chat with a 14 year-old nephew who recently received a Porkpie from me, I introduced the lad to the elements of ANGLE. He thought he had just discovered the Holy Grail... Try a tip, Matt, with ALL your beautiful lids.

Hey, there, Rusty!

RBH

Bartender
Today for a little travel time its my 2 3/8s brim Buckaroo Hatters fedora with a center dent.

MWYXHc.jpg

I also wore this same hat this past weekend.

aGAlRa.jpg

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Haven't checked in much lately, but what I've skimmed looks really nice all around.
Today I'm wearing this wormser royal luxury with great lines and a tight sharksgill ribbon. This hat seems to make more appearances around the holiday season for some reason.

5d91e4024fd0731825557671c2d74529.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good, Jeff! Have you lost weight?
A

40Cal

One Too Many
Haven't checked in much lately, but what I've skimmed looks really nice all around.
Today I'm wearing this wormser royal luxury with great lines and a tight sharksgill ribbon. This hat seems to make more appearances around the holiday season for some reason.

5d91e4024fd0731825557671c2d74529.jpg

19d2a566b67fee449ece7226a5ac6555.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wormser's are such well made and beautifully designed hats. I love that shark grill ribbon!

40Cal

One Too Many
40Cal; Thanks sir. I have only seen another one in pics. I have been looking for a copy of the vintage Stetson advertisement featuring the Scoop. That said, the Scoop is an excellent Stetson. The brim edge and ribbon work are unique. The crown and felt are indicative of those "ancient" felted Stetsons. Tall, soft and infinitely malleable.

i-SkgMRkm-M.jpg
It's spectacular Eric! Any shots of the liner? Don't go to any trouble if you don't..... Any guesses as to the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82