Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe Long

One of the Regulars
Laying down on the job?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL, I can't seem to get a picture done properly. I have to try 3 different ways before it shows right side up. This time I didn't try to fix it as I was too busy. If anyone knows a quick way to get it done through the tapatalk app right side up on the first attempt, let me know!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
LOL, I can't seem to get a picture done properly. I have to try 3 different ways before it shows right side up. This time I didn't try to fix it as I was too busy. If anyone knows a quick way to get it done through the tapatalk app right side up on the first attempt, let me know!

the only way it shows up correct for me is if I take the picture holding my phone horizontally with the trigger on the left ... so in my left hand

stratcat

One of the Regulars

the only way it shows up correct for me is if I take the picture holding my phone horizontally with the trigger on the left ... so in my left hand

It works for me only if I process the photo through another photo app, for some reason.
I'm glad it's not just me then, ha ha!
:D

tommyK

One Too Many
Another great day in hat wearing! Well done, Everyone!
b2bbd160-e0d7-4c08-8dac-5d084c23a410_zpszmjkgy8i.jpg

017bfea1-d5a0-4150-9a70-868d09a07754_zpsy732c2ha.jpg

On this non-Wednesday I'm wearing a non-Whippet or Whippet clone by Tom Eggleston

I wore my, new to me, Borsalino that I just bought from Scott at FineVintageFedoras on Etsy. It is the second hat I have picked up from him and this one too is a gem. Scott put a new ribbon on it and it looks great. He is so great to work with and his prices are reasonable for such good product. If I can ever figure out how to post pics you too will get to see it.
It is the Borsa in the light BlueGrass he recently had for sale. The new wider ribbon covered up the slight faded area and it looks pristine now and the 40's felt is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82