Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
That Tom Mix looks bigger and bigger every time I see it...
ah ah. I wish but no, there is no way possible for that to happen. ;)

Harv! At first glance, I thought Joao shaved. Spectacular lid!
lol
If Harv wants that could be done. (that hat on my head not shaving my beard off).

And Moe, I think you're right about the Tom Mix. Joao you could be the first on the Lounge to be suffering from "Swollen Brim." I'm not sure of the medical term, but I could find the diagnostic code for that...
Must ask Perry.

40Cal

One Too Many
Some great hats yesterday and this morning! TommyK, Beautiful Turf Club! Moon , that cavenaugh looks great trimmed or un-trimmed! Alan, wish we had a change of seasons here. Those red leaves are spectacular! I hope you didn't have to rake them. Too many nice hats and pics to comment on.

Today I am wearing my Stetsonian.
stetsonian116.jpg

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Some great hats yesterday and this morning! TommyK, Beautiful Turf Club! Moon , that cavenaugh looks great trimmed or un-trimmed! Alan, wish we had a change of seasons here. Those red leaves are spectacular! I hope you didn't have to rake them. Too many nice hats and pics to comment on.

Today I am wearing my Stetsonian.
View attachment 38161
Beautiful stitching on the brim binding.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
A funeral some distance away has meant that we have been away for a few days. Now if I knew how to work my phone and connect it to the internet, I wouldn't have missed out on the amazing headwear that has graced these pages the last few days. All so good, and worn with the sort of flare that is synonymous with you Loungers. Ofcoursemyhorse, that un-named, unmarked hat, might be anonymous but it sure does evoke the sin of covet within me. Take it off at once.
Just before we had the wind and the rain, I just had to wear a tropical shirt depicting bamboo stalks, because those stalks resemble a certain plant and looks like something that you can turn into wacky baccy.

Question about the hat, how would you describe it? A pork pie perhaps, I saw it and knew that it would perfectly match a summer blue and white pin stripe blazer that I have. Not that I mind what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82