Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you sir !

... your hat today is what dreams are made of

not sure I'm worthy of ever owning anything like that :)

Thanks! If I am worthy you are certainly worthy! :) Actually this was a very lucky find out of Saxony. The seller listed it as a smaller size (I believe 56cm) but it looked larger in the photos (I am pretty good at this) so I had them measure front to back and turned out to 59cm.

Two hats I somehow missed yesterday that deserved mentioning...

Alan, that Stetson is fantastic. A special one for sure! Wear it in good health.

Steve, again, wow! What a wonderful Wilke! I really like the brim, and the long heathered finish. Bonus that it was 59cm!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the S25 comments, guys. As you know, the quality of these could be rather variable, with older ones generally being better. This western is late 50's/early 60's, but has very nice, soft felt.

David, that 25 is excellent. Between hats like that and Alan's showing yesterday, it has me thinking Westerns aren't off the table.

Everybody knocked it out, yesterday, too. CM25, that Pilgrim is fantastic. A really classic profile.

Today I pulled out the Royal Stetson my wife found for me at an estate sale a few months ago.

IMG_1358.JPG IMG_1359.JPG

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Oh, and for Esther!

58144810.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Thank you very much for your yesterday compliments
I would like to congratulate you all for the wonderful parade of hats staged for the BEGINNING of autumn.
I would steal Steve Wilke to give vent to my passion for homburg
I'd also wear some hats so far, for example, the Stetson Boss of Alan or the Charlie Knox or one of the countless Stratoliner wear by Moon and so on without forgetting anyone.
Esther your creation are real outstanding as your town Antwerp (I was there several times) one of my favourite outside Italy
2lak41.jpg

Today a light Borsalino.
ipmfde.jpg

His name is Icaro and it is the folding of excellence for l'Antica Casa di Alesssandria.
16mp7b.jpg

He is a magnificent hat that I do not see often, rather rarely, in the grand parade of Borsalino from here and beyond Ocean
I wonder why?
292lie8.jpg

Today the day is gray, but is planned for the afternoon sun before the rain.

...you look like a million bucks bro

Agreed!, and NOT green and wrinkled, nor SPENT (my father's response to that line)!

Harv, thank you kindly. Yup, now better than ever (as my daughter's funny little label tries to convince me). Thanks for noticing!

Daniele the ribbon and bow are simply sublime. CLASSICALLY beautiful, enhanced only by your smile!!

Last edited:

EstherWeis

Vendor
Wow Fruno! Smashing! You look really nice.
Yeah, hmmmmmm waffles!

Dave! Great look. The pale colour is very flattering.

Daniele, great hat Sir. Very stylish! Yes Antwerp is nice, but most of al home :)
But! Give me florence any day!

Stapped, feel better soon! I had it last week, yuck!

You've seen it before.
I did walk around with a piece of blue fluff on the brim. No clue how that got there...
Oy, my poor face!

7a865fd9b2d45b1f21742e5529d9ec72.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

The blue fluff brings out your eyes, Esther. And the hat is still smashing!

Mark, take care of yourself, my friend. We need you for tomorrow. And beyond! Still a great cap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe