Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

javadave61

Practically Family
Hershey Park'n it today in the Panama Open Road

bb193609582aae762a25dc9d4068a7b2.jpg

899fc98c50c68a3b8ed0bd1fdc4c9fd1.jpg

hartfell

New in Town
I was feeling a bit more daring, today, so I wore my Amish hat. I can't be sure this hat came from Lancaster, PA, but it's a decent hat with a bound brim and a leather sweatband. All it says inside is "Thye Flying Cloud."

P1070326.jpg

I love that hat. I've been searching for a flat brim telescope or flat crown hat for ages. That one looks especially nice.

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Hello Dear Friends , everyone is looking good !!
Me, Vintage Stetson Milan in like new condition, my cellphone camera does not do justice to this beauty, but you can take my word for it, This hat is just perfect !( my opinion that is ) and one of my favorites.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

GregNYC

One Too Many
Java, great pictures! Great place for a Panama OR.

JT - the first thing I thought upon seeing that hat was not Amish, but gunslinger!

Cool cotton mesh-lined 8-dart cap from Barry for a hot Monday...

5e8594ee332a22eb38b67f6ed03692be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've found that a few wears in a nice downpour has made the felt on my CDs feel even better than it originally had

... and look nicer as well

they get softer

Precisely why I wore it today, as that's the report on these things. I got caught in a downpour yesterday wearing my D'Aquino MkII at the local Celtic festival. She weathered it just fine, though, even though she was fairly soaked. I regretted not wearing this because I wanted it to get the treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe