Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Enjoying some straw hat weather. Worth & Worth Montecristi

smugshot_9925880-L.jpg

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Another nice sunny Northern California day, ol' Homero has been getting a lot of noggin time in the last two says. The lighting in these pics was a happy accident, as it shows off the lid while hiding my mug. Everyone wins![emoji1]
894b312131372c5fc12d71466d77ae11.jpg
ebdf31c272b5a23c250ec35402212faf.jpg

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Super nice ones! David, the worth and worth looks pristine.
Fabio-- two great photos of great hats!
G Durand, Steve, Eric, all excellent.
Harv, looks great-- I've always been envious of mechanically inclined people especially when it comes to automobiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Just converted this Knox Premier (I'll likely post more in the Conversion thread) with a striped ribbon. Navy and white stripes. Came out great!

Two years ago, I would have never thought a boater would be heavy in my rotation. Now I love them!

f8153a5f-8f0c-4152-a0b2-61100a23b4f7.jpg

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Just converted this Knox Premier (I'll likely post more in the Conversion thread) with a striped ribbon. Navy and white stripes. Came out great!

Two years ago, I would have never thought a boater would be heavy in my rotation. Now I love them!

f8153a5f-8f0c-4152-a0b2-61100a23b4f7.jpg
I do not need a boater, I do not need a boater, I do..........oh, cr*p, I really want to buy a boater now!

Great hat. What do you wear with it? I can see myself in a navy sport coat, white shirt and cream trousers.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Excellent felt fedoras , straw hats, big brimmed westerns, boaters and caps fellows. The variety is astounding.

Last evening and this morning have been straw hat opportunities. This morning in a hawaiian print shirt in the 60'F sun was stretching the wearing temp. range of straw. I am channeling warm summer weather.

i-29csrCh-M.jpg

i-PSDbCWX-M.jpg

i-TXF3TNV-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
SHORT BALDING GUY: I'm relitively a still new to hats so would u mind telling me what your wearing? Thx. Both very nice higher crowns n bigger brims. Is the first a hemp? I like its weave and is that ribbon printed or stitched? Guessing the 2nd is a Panama? That too has a great ribbon.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
You guys getting sick of this one yet?
BG CD day 3 in a row..... Can't get enough... And soon it will be too hot for it so...
8cba81d40806c14cda37672257fbfc4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe