Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Test upload from iPhone....

64d08e0f6a77d31dc6380970f6005674.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g.durand

One Too Many
Wore my Bushman on a Big Gulp run (I know soda's not good for me but I had a hankerin')

Every now and then you have to give in to a hankerin'...:)
A big hat for a Big Gulp. The crease looks good.

Greg--nice subdued Glen plaid patterned cap. You always sport a jaunty look with your caps.

Borsalino today. This hat takes whatever shape I give it, not a bit of stiffness or flimsiness, just a soft and pliable felt.
IMG_5740_zpshmi9m84y.jpg

IMG_5741_zps0ylqmsgn.jpg

Knotten

Practically Family
I can't post anything directly anymore. no idea why. I have to make some kind of change in photobucket or it won't post. Wish I could help. I simply found a workaround.

Great day for hats! Everybody looks so good!

View attachment 28105 View attachment 28107
Wore my Bushman on a Big Gulp run (I know soda's not good for me but I had a hankerin')

I have a 7/11 clerk in my neighborhood who always makes nice comments about my hats. So now I often throw on a lid for a big gulp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
I decided to go green today, being in Northern California it's kinda expected [emoji1] . Plus, all that work I put into dyeing my old Lagomarsino would be for naught if I didn't wear it anywhere other than for fishing and such.
02bd0861acd6e685c2673c268e0c135a.jpg

b5113b900c9a7336657f8dcabd061cfc.jpg

6acf043616903e0ffac5fd2b37364245.jpg

Next up...learn how to take a selfie without the "oh crap, I hope this comes out right" look on my face.

tommyK

One Too Many
Want to pay some compliments on today's hats now that my workday is done.

Fruno-the Adam is a delight and at the perfect angle. As Bing said "It ain't a hat if it ain't got that tilt".
Hatophile-You've been treating us to some rare names in vintage hats. Always love the sweep of your brims, too.
S4C-the Champ and tie are great! Can't wait to see the Caxton's in action.
Mmbarnes-Another guy that I envy every hat. Great vita-felt, dynamite colors as well.
Greg-always sharply dressed. Dig the detail of the back belt
Lt.hats-Always sharply dressed as well. You rock the Akubras
Case-Great outfit and I love the lived in shape the brim is taking on the CRM. It's the kind of cool that just has to happen, you can't fake it
Knotten-Another well dressed Gentleman. Great hat, great tie!
Bowler-Dobbs Rainbow is vintage glory, moth holes or no.
Daniele-Great Borsalino and great Wisteria backgrounds lately!
Miami-Great hats for the week. Every one is vintage perfection. Really love the snap on the brim of that No-Name
G.durand-Every hat you have I covet. The Borsalino is no exception. Sounds like felt at it's best
Moehawk-Great job dyeing the Lagomarsino
Joao-Love the massive Tom Mix, You must be an imposing sight in it
DJH-Great to see a 7XCB get put through it's paces. I wonder if Texans have a better appreciation for such a marvelous hat than the Northeast?

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Every now and then you have to give in to a hankerin'...:)
A big hat for a Big Gulp. The crease looks good.

Greg--nice subdued Glen plaid patterned cap. You always sport a jaunty look with your caps.

Borsalino today. This hat takes whatever shape I give it, not a bit of stiffness or flimsiness, just a soft and pliable felt.
IMG_5740_zpshmi9m84y.jpg

IMG_5741_zps0ylqmsgn.jpg

Is that a Alessandria? If so, current or vintage. Looks nice n soft. Thx.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the appreciations.
Many super hats this week!
It seems that this Saturday afternoon we will have the first storm of the season....
10hvcdh.jpg

Carlton Brown French made in the fifties. A classy hat from the other side of the Alps. Excellent finishes and fur felt.
28rcif9.jpg

Very similar to the Stetson Playboy (Your comments make text because my experience with Americans hats is very low)
3142rrk.jpg

Have a nice Saturday and Sunday

Bob the wisteria has a more later bloom, very thin. I will provide some pictures

Last edited:

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Danielle - Me piace quel cappello . Particolarmente il nastro. Mi piacciono quelli più sottili. Bravo.

Claudio - ¿Eres Italianio pero vives en España? Interesante. Me gusta tu sombrero. ¿Esa compañía de sombreros es español ? Y tu hiciste una película en lugar de un photo. Very cool.

Joao - I don't know Portuguese. But I love your hats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe