Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H Weinstein

One of the Regulars
To walk the dog this morning, I decided to wear this hat (I converted from an Akubra Bobby) and Levi's jacket, as a salute to Raylan Givens and the great TV series JUSTIFIED, which had its series finale Tuesday night.

14acvvl.jpg

Thanks, Perry! You're having another snappy day yourself, sir.

Back from Mom's doctor appt., wearing a mid fifties Stetson that I really, REALLY like; even got a "Great hat" comment from a construction worker at the hospital!

And, yes... the snow is almost gone.
IMG_6246.jpg IMG_6247.jpg IMG_6251.jpg IMG_6252.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many
Joao--starting the day off nicely with the Resistol. You really have to come over to the US and visit the western states. You will fit right in.

S-4-C--nice teardrop crease in the Royal Stetson.

HW--nice conversion, it looks great, and a nice match for the jacket.

Greg--another stellar cap. As Charlie says, you are indeed the Cap Master of this thread, at least.

case--just a beauty, and it pairs well with the attire.

hatophile and javadave--a couple of good looking ORs.

Charlie--the cap is amazing under the LED light, but the Stetson looks spectacular in any light.

Mr. Barnes--very stylish in the C&K.

g.durand

One Too Many
I walked down to the local coffee roasters to pick up a pound of dark roast. I told the proprietor what I wanted.

"Good idea!" he said.

"Nice hat!" he said.

This began a conversation about blocking hats, modern hats, and hat wearing. Turns out his grandparents were hat makers in Italy. Some of his other observations:

"Nobody knows how to wear a hat the right way these days."
"Nobody knows how to dress right these days."
"The young people, I don't have a problem with young people, but they don't know how to put a hat on correctly, how to tilt it right."
"Guys can't tie a tie the right way, even in the movies the hats and clothes don't look right."
"But you look good."

I would say the guy knows how to get a repeat customer.

Lee Trinity
IMG_5733_zpsfguhlon8.jpg

IMG_5732_zps8xsqkk6o.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe