Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian Enzo

One of the Regulars
Great hats this Easter weekend gentlemen. I wore my no-name (I think Dobbs). Special kudos to Che and company for the coolest picture.

Strapped - As usual, great hat and awesome tie.

My 40's Marathon this morning.

View attachment 27440

View attachment 27441

Damn - did they ever make a Marathon that wasn't a gorgeous hat? Every one I see is a stunner - talk about underrated.

2edd00924d49417ad22225a022f2365c.jpg

Tilden. Happy Tartan Day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Cindy for you kind words.
The Barbisio was a semi-custom hat Barbisio made many years ago for an old man.
He was about to celebrate its golden anniversary. He chose the ribbon to the hat of his fifty years of marriage.

Today morning of Angel's Monday I wear a SunBody Mike crease at NW hats.
2u7ndsl.jpg

On the background my village and further on Verona

hatguy1

One Too Many
Going to be a rough season though

It's going to be another one of "those" seasons for us Cubs fans too, I'm afraid. After all this whacko "moneyball" trading Epstein has done to decimate the team of seasoned talent and replacing it with minor leaguers or rookies and the big off-season promises of taking the pennant this year and a contender in the WS next year blahblahblah, last night's season opener just stunk out loud. They lost 3-0 and looked like little leaguers out there. And at home, no less.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
I wouldn't underestimate Epstein's baseball wisdom. I know what it looks like, but they have a plan and it will take time to put into action. I wouldn't be surprised if they hit stride mid-season. Good luck to the Cubbies.

hatguy1

One Too Many
Yeah, nobody's picking them to win this year....
I wonder how many of the pro odds makers were picking the KC Royals to be part of the WS prior to the All-Star break last season? Oh, if only I'd known.... I could be a zillionaire right now! :)

Great looking fedoras to start out this Spring week, fellas, keep 'em coming.
Yes. A splendid start to the week. I'm working from home today so no hat for me, I'm afraid. Besides, winds forecast up to 30MPH today. Would make it easy to flip my lid.

hatguy1

One Too Many
I wouldn't underestimate Epstein's baseball wisdom. I know what it looks like, but they have a plan and it will take time to put into action. I wouldn't be surprised if they hit stride mid-season. Good luck to the Cubbies.

Hope you're right. He's had several years already. And he's got the talkin' part done. It's past time for doing.

vmtrevino2

A-List Customer
Good Work there TJ !

A good weekend of hats everyone
ok Alan & G Durand I love the 2 hats your sportin they are excellent & the colors pop

as I return from the ocean back inland checking in
Thanks for the kind comments for the cap post on the ocean liner RMS Queen Mary
the boys loved the ship & felt at home the 3 days aboard

Easter Bonnets
Milan & Monti Homburgs Respectively !
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv35893%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D37%3B%3B5%3B%3A38634%3Bnu0mrj

Moco will grow into that 6 7/8 fast
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3955%3A%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D37%3B%3B5%3B%3A38934%3Bnu0mrj

che:cool:
Wow!! I am looking for a straw homburg. Please tell me where I can find one

Optimo, Brent Black and other hatters, including some that post to the Lounge sell a panama with a wide rolled brim. Called by many different names and blocked to many different crown shapes... plantation is one.

Che, I am one of many who adore your photos and your grandkids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe