Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
4e031b7bbcc5403c5d1ec64fb8c35ee0.jpg
c6a3ead0e688be34f5f47698ed486502.jpg

In to the office for a little early Saturday work. Trying out my new to me Knox Premier. Love the bluer grey color.

Nice thing about the stingier brim (2 1/4) is that the hat is less likely to blow off my head and into the road while I'm zipping around in the convertible. I had a really nice boater I destroyed that way. The wind took it about 15 feet into the air before crashing it to the pavement. I am still in mourning.

Happy Saturday everyone.

John Elliott

New in Town
Thundercolt, I like the look. It's definitely Tombstone. Nicely done. Except for the bridge behind you with SUV crossing over it. ;)

Joao, I think you look best with the more narrow brims and lighter colored hats. Looks better than you think. JMO, though.

A film noir effect for my Royal Stetson OR clone...

Royal_Stetson_noir_02.jpg

tumblr_mcpernDcbW1r89a2ho1_1280.jpg

I'm just sayin..

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Grey and windy Saturday.
2h53dir.jpg

One shade of grey is in the today's hat
29urk0z.jpg

A very old (thirties?) French hat made in a fantastic quality wool
20qyt78.jpg

Happy Easter to everyone
Buona Pasqua a tutti!

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
My brand spanking new Black Sheep Hat works "Reid" hat made to honor the birth of my boy! Based off of the savannah with my own little twist and Bob's tweaking. I am in love with this hat Here it is in all it's glory! Bob blew me away. I have a hat made to represent each of my children and these will be passed down to them when I kick the bucket. I wear them to special events and just around town as well, but they represent the child in mind. This was done by Bob with the gunmetal gray/blue to represent my first boy and he did not disappoint.

vmtrevino2

A-List Customer
My brand spanking new Black Sheep Hat works "Reid" hat made to honor the birth of my boy! Based off of the savannah with my own little twist and Bob's tweaking. I am in love with this hat Here it is in all it's glory! Bob blew me away. I have a hat made to represent each of my children and these will be passed down to them when I kick the bucket. I wear them to special events and just around town as well, but they represent the child in mind. This was done by Bob with the gunmetal gray/blue to represent my first boy and he did not disappoint.
Awesome!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Awesome hats/caps fellows. Very inspiring shots of vintage and of course that gorgeous commemorative fedora of Matt's.

Today I was visiting family in a Pendleton Board Shirt and a VS Wanderer (granite colored felt).

i-NDpDLbp-M.jpg

Best wishes, Eric -

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What a great Saturday guys! Teach that is one spectacular hat, congratulations all the way around!

I started the day working in my storage unit in the Fed IV

Out to dinner in the Stratoliner

I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe