Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
St. Patty's Day well wishes to the world!!

Smashing, Frunobulax!

Perfect, Perry!

For a HAPPY St. Patty's Day, my Werner Hilton (temporarily) green felt.
IMG_5665b.jpg IMG_5666.jpg

Last edited:

ingineer

One Too Many
John Hanley Irish cap and Blacktorn cane
Green lenses makes everyone look in the spirit

i need another image host, photobucket does not take commands

Last edited:

Knotten

Practically Family
Hatophile, As an old Arizona boy, that picture of Sedona is making me homesick. Looks like a great day down there.
I'm loving all the green hats. I don't have one, so a green shirt and bowtie will have to do.
2015-03-17 08.55.38.jpg

hatguy1

One Too Many
John Hanley Irish cap and Blacktorn cane
Green lenses makes everyone look in the spirit

i need another image host, photobucket does not take commands

Oh, well done, Ingineer! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap A great combination but the blackthorn walking stick is the perfect touch to that Irish outfit.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
St Patrick's day is not celebrated in Portugal, but even so happy St Patrick's day everyone!

Yesterday I was bragging I had a sunny day, well this week is gonna be all rain. So my wool umbrella had to came out.
20150317.jpg

tommyK

One Too Many
G Enzo-old Borso's are as good as it gets and you've been showing us some beautiful backgrounds as well. Keep them coming!
DJH-straw hats in March? Welcome to Texas! Looking good in that early morning shot
S4C-Looking properly festive for St. Paddy's, caps are where it's at, well done!
Greg-Love the great variety of fabrics you're sporting on the caps. Production made caps today need to tap into the bigger proportions of old. I may have to go down that custom route myself
Harv-Outstanding! You're killing me. Another great somewhat rare Stetson-Bantam. I finally landed a Playboy so there is hope I can find these seldom seen Stetsons in my giant noggin size
Hatguy-"Erin go Bragh" is right
MBruno-Your another one, classic good look overall! I'm jealous of every hat you own and I'm hoping to land one of those you have on Ebay this week. Wish me luck (or not, you want to make the most money you can get!)
Mystic-I'm sorry for your VA visit but you look in fantastic health so I'm hoping everything went well
Hatophile-Sedona suits you and so does that Cargill
Fruno-Now that is a properly green hat, well done!
hRme-sometimes we all need a little photoshop! Thankfully you only need it for a little festive color
Ingineer_simply outstanding holiday outfit!
SBG-the Cordova goes with everything, hope you get rested up
Knotten-The green shirt and bowtie do quite nicely!
Chamuco-Classic Stetson for bad weather always nice
Joao-If you've got to be wet the wool umbrella is the way to go

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice walk by the Trinity River this evening. I came home via Sundance Square and the bars are already getting full for St. Patrick's Day.

My Akubra Tablelands is a super rugged hiking hat

smugshot_1000519-L.jpg

Back home, a toast to old Pat (I have no Irish booze here yet)

smugshot_2119181-L.jpg

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Nice walk by the Trinity River this evening. I came home via Sundance Square and the bars are already getting full for St. Patrick's Day.

My Akubra Tablelands is a super rugged hiking hat

Back home, a toast to old Pat (I have no Irish booze here yet)

Nice, David! Looks like Fort Worth is treating you well. Have you tried Cooper's BBQ in the Stockyards yet? Their pork chops are fantastic.

WesternHatWearer

A-List Customer
Straw.jpg
With the high for the day around 86 degrees (or 30 C), I wore a straw. I originally considered a felt but after seeing the expected high; I switched hats! I am very happy I did!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice, David! Looks like Fort Worth is treating you well. Have you tried Cooper's BBQ in the Stockyards yet? Their pork chops are fantastic.

Yes indeed - when we have out of town visitors at the office, coopers is a regular lunch spot.

I always leave wanting to be vegetarian.

I'm very much enjoying FTW.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Yes indeed - when we have out of town visitors at the office, coopers is a regular lunch spot.

I always leave wanting to be vegetarian.

I'm very much enjoying FTW.

Ha! Glad to hear you are enjoying it. Angelo's BBQ and Railhead are classic BBQ shops as well. I lived in Fort Worth when I went to law school and clerked for a small boutique firm that had offices in Sundance Square so there was always something fun to do to get my mind off of school! Go catch a concert or show at Bass Hall if you haven't already. Great acoustics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe