Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Today us a two hat day, trip to San Luis Potosi to visit a customer... Stetson Weathered Outback hat, nice for traveling. Damn I look hangover, as I am !!

uploadfromtaptalk1425147351686.jpg

Knotten

Practically Family
Loving it all today, from flea market finds, to the unknown 5X, to the gorgeous VS Pecan, to the Mojave that is sure to get the respect of the sun gods.
I picked this up awhile back -- a Bradford Western silverbelly.
2015-02-28 17.23.23.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Javadave, hatguy, Chamuco, Ordinary Guy, Ingineer, (Joao will be jealous of that brim!), Rogera, Knotten, Che, David, So many nice hats here on display. You guys look great.

I found this $3 Stagecoach with a broken brim at the local thrift store. I tried to get 2 3/4 out of it but a little over 2 1/4 was the best I could do. Anyway, this Stagecoach has new life as a fedora. I'm no fan of black hats but I do like this one, (I have two black Stagecoaches now). I reblocked the crown and gave it a center dent. I'll be sewing on a mid-ribbon sometime today...more pics in the Conversion Corral

Stagecoach_center_dent_01.jpg

Stagecoach_centerdent_04.jpg

Here's the ribbon I'll be sewing on...

Stagecoach_centerdent_03.jpg

Javadave, hatguy, Chamuco, Ordinary Guy, Ingineer, (Joao will be jealous of that brim!), Rogera, Knotten, Che, David, So many nice hats here on display. You guys look great.

I found this $3 Stagecoach with a broken brim at the local thrift store. I tried to get 2 3/4 out of it but a little over 2 1/4 was the best I could do. Anyway, this Stagecoach has new life as a fedora. I'm no fan of black hats but I do like this one, (I have two black Stagecoaches now). I reblocked the crown and gave it a center dent. I'll be sewing on a mid-ribbon sometime today...more pics in the Conversion Corral
That will look nice, Terry.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Harv, RJR, Thanks guys.

Ha! I may be recovering a little from black hat phobia, except for the constant brushing every time I handle one. :p

tommyK

One Too Many
Looking good on this frosty weekend, gentlemen

d31ed55b-5b3d-49ab-aeda-f7a200aa02ec_zpsojzqmhg0.jpg
5a71c7b9-56ac-4545-95c1-2ffad1342c2f_zpsaxsedrnm.jpg
Stetson Royal Deluxe Open Road, my go-to bad weather hat paired with an L.L. Bean hunting jacket.

If the Woolrich 503 hunting jacket is the "Pennsylvania Tuxedo" is the L.L. Bean version the "Maine Dinner Jacket"?

javadave61

Practically Family
Today is a warm, cozy day inside away from the snow. Here's me in my Bailey "John Malkovich" fur felt fedora, Lillie in her Deauville, and Minnie in her neon sparkle (100% genuine plastic) fedora with a cattleman's crease.

2015-03-01 12.57.19.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
A day late and a dollar short, but yesterday I stuck with my falcon park.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425234274734.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425234274734.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 157
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82