Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Tommy, I really like those pics in natural light. They bring to life the rich and subtle colors of your vintage hats ! I have to find me a sunny spot here in the early morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truth be told, Greg, I wouldn't be able to stay out quite as long in windy cold. But it is amazing how well the fur holds warmth around the neck, almost as effectively as if fully engaged.

Tommy I really like that deep, rich brown lid, man!

Last edited:

tommyK

One Too Many
Tommy, I really like those pics in natural light. They bring to life the rich and subtle colors of your vintage hats ! I have to find me a sunny spot here in the early morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Greg, I work from home so I'm usually stepping out in the back yard before I go for lunch or something. The trick is to find a spot where I'm not covered in tree branch shadows.
Some days I don't leave the house so that's why I don't post every day.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
f1064b380c4f5e6ae9fc479b9aaba245.jpg
Stetson Centerdent Panama today

hatguy1

One Too Many
Nice looking Stetson Panama there, Chamuco. I'm working from home today so not really wearing any of my lids. Supposed to begin raining and change to freezing rain thru tomorrow. So, I'm "celebrating" that change by having just placed the order for a Panama Bob's straw Panamas. Makes me feel warmer knowing that I'll in a month or so start having warm weather to wear my new PB lid in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82