Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Weathered Outback hat...cold and rainy down here, crazy weather. uploadfromtaptalk1423849033177.jpg

Disney Fifteen.

jnxjnaS.jpg

This is a fantastic color for a hat, and it looks great all around!

Great hats on here this week guys. I always enjoy looking at the variety in this thread.

e9e802de609c78269327804b909775b4.jpg

Today I am wearing a black hat. The sweat faintly says Scala and 100% fine fur felt - hand made.
b598d40029cc22aa75eb218da797d1f7.jpg

I recently converted it from a center dent to a teardrop shape, but it's still black. I couldn't fix that.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao.......you look like Elvis, in a small 6 inch brim!!
;)

Joao, I agree. The nutria felt is indeed something special!
Some people do not like it.

Today with my vintage brown stetson
That feather hatband...

A day of 2 hats, learned that from Joao, on my way to a nice lunch, Akubra Slouch, RAAF badge
Aren't those great days? Nice slouch.

--------------

Returned to my giants but forgotten to take a picture. Was a 2 hat day and only got a picture of one, this Stagecoach.
20150213.jpg

The other was the giant black Stetson from the 60's.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Chamuco, You're a natural fit for that Akubra Slouch hat.

Steve, I never heard of the hats you wear, but those are among the most stellar looking lids I've seen.

beetley, Very crisp looking Disney. I like that hat.

Dale, Love the leather coat / Scala stingy combo. That's a good look for you. The turned up brim adds just the right touch too.

Knotten, I covet your Strat. I've been trying to get one of those forever, with no luck at all. All I have are Silverbelly Open Roads... (although an ebay seller has a Strat that he's willing swap for my late '40s Imperial Stetson. I'm giving some serious consideration to that offer).

Joao, Good Lord! It's Elvis! ....ha ha! Somebody needs glasses! You're not quite there, but that Stagecoach is one Bigga Hunka sweet lid though.

On this Saturday am from Central Ohio I think I'll sport this OR around a bit....wish it was a Strat though.

B_OR.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
After enjoying the spring like weather in Ft Worth for the last couple of days, it's back to winter. Bloody freezing cold and wind in Philadelphia. At least there's no snow.

30's cap this morning.

smugshot_3141816-L.jpg

barrowjh

One Too Many

Adam 'Crompton' with red pugaree, for a Valentine's Day hash run with the Knoxville Hash Hound Harriers kennel today. This hat is a beater, brim binding is frayed, so on some occasions I will wear it for hashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe