Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan the Flechet is really very interesting and rare with that finishing of felt. Congratulations!
Is it possible to have some pictures of the inside of the hat?
I own many Flechets and would love to have another document to understand theirs ages. Thank

Thanks for the comments!

Daniele, this hat is one from an incredible stash of NOS Flechet velours that Robert (RLK) received several years back. They are prewar, perhaps even 1920s vintage. I've lost track of Robert's original post, but you can see one that Josh acquired and posted here.

flechet3.jpg

flechet4.jpg

tommyK

One Too Many
Wow, great hats today, again! I find I want to comment on one of the fabulous hats and then I look a little further and....hey, that's pretty cool too. And then there's that next one and the next....i really appreciate that everyone here likes these hats and not only wants to preserve them but, wear them as well.
Was only out of the house briefly today;

View attachment 23302
Royal Stetson go-to hat again (trying to at least give slightly different angles)

Thanks for the comments!

Daniele, this hat is one from an incredible stash of NOS Flechet velours that Robert (RLK) received several years back. They are prewar, perhaps even 1920s vintage. I've lost track of Robert's original post, but you can see one that Josh acquired and posted]

That was an amazing find. Robert sure could find them!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Thank you Alan. The Flechets in my hands are a little younger.
Some are from the fifties and, most of them, from the sixties.
Some of others frenchies i collected are more older.
Some are posted in the French hats makers tthread ans others will come in pictures.
Un merveilleux Fléchet d'antan :eusa_clap

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
tommyK, Eric, alan, Gromulus, Case, Miamib., Daniele, Perry, rclark, very nice guys. I envy those lids, I especially envy Miami's Strat! One day, maybe....

Steppin' out tonight. Which hat to wear. It's one of those moments. Right now, I have too few hats in my collection and too many to choose from. My OR, or my Stagecoach.

Suited_SC_01_A.jpg

Suited_B.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82