Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Perry, wow, they are great, and the coat is a wonderful combo. I spent my childhood summers in Oregon based at my grandparents' ranch. I saw hats like these every once in a while on folks, along with the Stetson Open Roads and more cowboy-like Westerns my grandpa used to wear (he'd change his hat several times during the day to go hunting, fishing, to supervise me doing yard work, to go visiting town for supplies, etc.). You see them in the B + W western movies too. Thanks, my friend, this really takes me back to some good memories!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dallashat

New in Town
I just got my Rolnick out of the Post office it is buttery smooth felt and takes a dry bash well.

IMG_0353_zps2a84c9b8.jpg

IMG_0354_zpsf9f0eec8.jpg
[/URL]
[/IMG]
IMG_0352_zpsa7e40318.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Perry, Rand is an awesome hat maker and that is one handsome hat, I like that tall crown. The coat is pretty cool too!

Dallas, that Rolnick is a great looking hat

G.durand, that Hersey is sweet, also that’s a great hat band, I like the contrast.

Mayserwegener, that Huckel is very good looking, I also like the hat band, it really stands out on that black hat.

Miami, that suit and hat go great together, it gives you that 1950’s businessman look.

edited for spelling

GregNYC

One Too Many
Getting dressed for another shopping errand. Today with a special-edition 4-panel cap with masterful pattern-matching from Johnny.

17a6c674531fed32c3ada9cf4eff6efe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g.durand

One Too Many
Daniele, Terry, Charlie, Perry, Rick, Scott, thanks all of you for the comments on the Champ.

Perry--thanks for sharing that slice of your collection. They all look great.

Dallashat--congrats on the Rolnick. That's a beauty.

Greg--what a nice one! Love the pattern and colors of the material.

A go-to mid-'50s Strat for some errands this morning.
IMG_4968_zps5a454d4d.jpg

howardeye

Practically Family
Wearing a Mister Feedom in the morning made of WW2 French Linen they used to wrap fresh bread in and a Boinas Elosegui 150 Anniversary Beret Edition from South Pacific Berets while I am creating my jewelry in the evening!

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
It is a cold, foggy, drizzly trying-to-rain kind of day here in NorCal so I went with the mid 90's Navy issue all-weather coat and my warm fuzzy 1950 or thereabouts Stetson 3X Beaver Quality. I stopped briefly on my walk and snapped these pics. Please pardon the bad focus and grim look on my mug, as I am still not well versed in the art of selfie-craft and forgot to smile as I was trying to keep myself in the picture.
View attachment 22975
View attachment 22976
View attachment 22977

Have a great day everyone! :)

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, nice display of Westerns, as usual. One big wind, though, and that wide brimmed Buffalo's gone!
Thank you. The buffalo I have to find it first.

Cool ones, Joao, I like the flat top one especially.
It's a telescopic crown. I wish I had one with a flat top/flare.

Joao, love both of the hats!
Thank you.

For Joao:

This is a Rand Hat he's based out of Montana.

Got this one in Jackson Hole from Jackson Hole hatters about 15 years ago.
I realize these may be small brimmed for you, but they are Westerns for sure.:D
That Rand is really nice! Big tall crown just how I like! You should wear it more often.
The Jackson have a cool hatband.
The winchester lever action is also nice! I wish I could have one.

Please pardon the bad focus and grim look on my mug, as I am still not well versed in the art of selfie-craft and forgot to smile as I was trying to keep myself in the picture.
Trying to compete with Terry? ;)
That is a nice ribbon color for a grey hat.

Great caps Howard and Greg!
Sweet Strat GD.
That's an awesome looking 50's Stetson Moe.
Joao, glad you liked those Westerns. The rifle you saw is actually a single shot 22 we've had in the family for years.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
TY konadog and hatophile! I love this hat for cold days, it's like having a warm fuzzy bunny on your head. Great fog hat. (hmmm...foghat...wasn't that a 70's band?)

Miamibruno

One Too Many
So many great hats today, Gents.

Gdurand - LOVE the colors on that Champ

Hato - Those are some great hats. But I think Joao calls those stingy brims.

Dallas - Great Rolnick.

I went sledding with my kids today. Or should I say, they went sledding and I watched them. Wearing my 40's Bellamy . Don't know much about the brand but it is an awesome hat.

View attachment 23013

View attachment 23014

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Good to see every one hatted !

Hi Bert long time no see

Moco & I out & about
Cordova cap by Johnny J for me & Moco is sporting a vintage De Luxe cap
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv38636%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D37%3A7%3C4493434%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3%3C678%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D37%3A7%3C3%3A77734%3Bnu0mrj

:cool:che

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82