Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Busy Monday fellas! Feel like I'm posting in rarefied air this morning, breath taking hats and caps! New BSHW Overlook in Velveteen finish bunny for me

DamianM

Vendor
Late 30s Cavanagh in a Chocolate shade

1463762_762110693824410_5257956284959881582_n.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I have been enjoying the posts this past many days. Getting the business ready for the Holidays, family stuff, Holiday preparations (personal travel for the Holidays and the gift thing) and of course traveling to and from gymnastics meets ( past 3 days traveling) have me checking in but no time to contribute. I do appreciate the many magnificent pics showcasing members prized hats and caps. CHEERS fellows!

This time of the year I pause to reflect and offer appreciation. With that in mind, I extend a HARDY BEST WISHES to all the contributors to this thread and the many other "hat folks" on the forum.

Perhaps like many of you many days I get captured by life (family/work/other). I find this forum to be a respite, a refreshing escape and a personal indulgence. Entertaining, intellectually, emotionally engaging and chalk full of folks whom I think of internet friends. In case I forget during these really busy next couple of weeks, best wishes and Happy New Year to all. I do think of you and diligently visit and view your posts. I tip my fedora brim to you all this evening.

Appreciative and thankfull for the luxury it is to participate and converse with you all, Eric -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe