Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Thank you all for the compliments on the navy blue Stetson.
Today was a 2 hat day and both were Stagecoaches so this one John Galt fixed for me
20140912.jpg

And to commemorate the 5th month of my borrowed niece, this one that was gifted from a lounger (sorry for the bad picture but I was running late).
20140912b.jpg

Mystic

Practically Family
Another great week of hats here.

Always a pleasure and a welcome relief to stop by and enjoy the fine hats.

This website and Loungers are greatly appreciated everyday. :clap2:

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Test driving my brand new Stetson crushable Santa Fe. I purchased it for my trip next week to Disney. I don't want to wear a "good" hat on the days when I am going to be riding rides.
2476beefce639f083ea90d4b8013a707.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Excellent hats fellows.

Lt; You wear all the styles of hats well. Well done and thanks for sharing.

G.Durnad; I LOVE the VS lightweight dove! Superb.

A'nA; You wear the fedora. Cheers for this and the hats this past week. Thanks for sharing.

Perry; Excellent hat and wool shirt! You and Charlie will be styl'n. Enjoy the northeast pleasant weather.

Joao; Big brims are well represented by yourself. Thanks for holding up the big-brim hat showcase.

All the rest - excellent! I am almost afraid to start listing in the advent I might miss someone's post. I have enjoyed visiting the posts this week. THANKS!

I got home only a bit ago and started cleaning a couple of "newer" vtg.Stetson Stratoliners. Both of my newer acquisitions are 50's vintage. In the last pics of my post the hat on the left is my minty silver belly Strat. It is a gem of my vtg. Strat. fedoras. I added it to the pics as a reference. The newer acquisitions need a clean, block and a bunch of steam. The hats have been getting clean with Coleman white gas. I use a vintage glass power line relic to weight the hats in the tub. The hats are hanging on a line by the boathouse to air dry. I have filtered the white gas back into the metal storage container.

i-jVgdd4V-S.jpg

Lined up waiting for baths -

i-KbWSq7w-S.jpg

Here are pre-clean, block, brush, steam pics -

i-fmKnTbr-S.jpg
i-QRvzkHd-S.jpg

Thanks for sharing your hats this week. Best, Eric -

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great stuff today to get the weekend started. Eric, those Stratoliners are going to be really nice when you have finished with them.

It was an Indy kind of Saturday around here. First my Garrison Raiders hat for our little hike this morning:

smugshot_5281464-L.jpg

and then my Adventurebilt Indy IV before the rain arrived this afternoon:

smugshot_3247361-L.jpg

ingineer

One Too Many
Amazing hats one and all, dismal here today, Cleveland weather, threw on this Buckaroo to get some Ensure for my Aunt and to cheer myself up .
Pardon me for not acknowledging you all individually.

Richard

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Indeed, AnA. Sweat, rain, snow - its had some serious use. Recently my dogs were discovered fighting over it, Amazingly, despite being completely flattened, the hat popped right back into shape.

Apart from the sweat stains on the ribbon, the hat is still in very good shape.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Another nice hat day.
Thank you all for te compliments on those two Stagecoaches.

Today another 2 day hat:
This brown Stetson
20140913.jpg

And my wide brim wool taking all the sweat when I move my things.
20140913b.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
I've been sick in bed with a cold, so pardon my not commenting on each hat specifically. They have brought a bright spot to a day filled with headaches, sore throat and a runny nose.

At one point I got up and just had to snap this. The hat arrived yesterday, a vintage Resistol Milan. I'll post more photos later in the New Hat thread.

6d1c4d607dbe1ae9d85104aa9af9a79b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe