Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
6d5e24c54482198276b3895f83ac77c3.jpg

Trying (fairly unsuccessfully) to beat the heat today. Well worn Dobbs Milan...doing what it can.

Great post all around this weekend with all sorts of great styles as usual but gotta give a shout out to Dale for his post. Perfectly captures the heat and true lifestyle shot of a kool-kat. Rock'n the wife beater, tats, glasses, and stingy milan Dale.

Thanks Mike. I'm blushing.....oh, wait, no I'm just sunburned.

Great look with the panama GregNYC

Pristine example of how a Milan straw should look (and be worn) Charlie

Mayserwegener the "biber" is a great color, and the bow rocks...and it's a real beaver! Great hat, man.

Looks like a good weekender Richard. Great for keeping the sun off, although it looks a little warm for the sun we're getting down here right now.

Flawless, G.D.!!

HB3 it's a cool bowler. Gives you a whole new look. Very nice.

Nice Milan DJH. I like the wine colored band.

Beautiful black cherry B-man...and it works great with the tee!

Thanks for the comments yesterday, gents! David that Strat's where it's at, today, sir... Classic!

Phil1959, You, sir, are NOW a Stylemeister yourself... Fantastic lid!!

Today I will be working mostly inside, on a proposal... in a Stetson Medalist Milan and t-shirt. VERY casual for this old button-down collar type...

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Back in... Lisbon (not really there but...).

Yesterday had little computer time so only posting those now.
In the morning, went to the beach.
20140817.jpg

By lunch time went to Spain for more shopping and see Vila Real de Santo António from the other side of the river Guadiana.
20140817b.jpg

And after packing everything up to return home, went to Silves Medieval days. This hat does not fit on my hat can so I had to wear it. It sure attracted a looooooooot of attention... I'm gonna wear it again in the Castro Marim medieval days too!
Stetson 4x beaver Tom Mix.
20140817c.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
Going on a boat tour around the waterfront of Atlantic City. Took this UPF-50 fedora with a 3.25" brim, from "Joe Fedora."

75773bec34fbca5733dcd509ae74b9c0.jpg

c125dee243529cbcd509d5bcd432eea7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
DJH I missed that start this morning. That one looks great.

PHIL1959 the style master was worth the wait. That's a classic looking hat.

Coooool stingy Milan Stetson h-R-m.

Well hatted for every occasion Joao.

Another nice one Greg. Bring you own shade!

That's a good looking stagecoach Case. I like the color and the brim roll. Cap looks sharp too!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Nice start to the week. I'm actually being slightly productive this morning, as the kids started school today! Celebrating with my falcon park virtuoso.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Joao,
I'm not planning on changing it for the moment. I might switch out the crochet ribbon for a standard ribbon in the future some time but the crown and brim I'm planning on leaving alone.

I think this is a 4" brim. It's a size 7 3/4 so brim to crown size ratios look stingier than they would on a smaller sized hat.

Looks nice and you wear it well. Are you going to keep it that way?

Thank you!

Seems a bit narrow comparing to crown height but not a stingy.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Bowlerman, Joao, hatsRme, casechopper, Phil, dh66, DJH, milespens, ManofKent, Hamilcar, g.durand, cavefish, A'n'A -- some really great variety these last two days! I'm amazed and inspired every day viewing this thread!

GregNYC

One Too Many
Bowlerman, Joao, hatsRme, casechopper, Phil, dh66, DJH, milespens, ManofKent, Hamilcar, g.durand, cavefish, A'n'A -- some really great variety these last two days! I'm amazed and inspired every day viewing this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe