Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Arrived back in Boston - now have to await the arrival of our daughter.

Trusty Worth & Worth

smugshot_5189551-L.jpg

Been wearing mostly this new limpia creek for a few days, trying to conform it with rain but I'm only getting sprinkles.

On another note. I heard my first Indiana Jones comment this morning, and it wasn't directed at me. This kid who's friends with my kid was wearing an alpine hat for what they decided would be fedora Friday (gotta give them props there!) with his tan leather jacket and somewhat vintage looking clubmaster type spectacles. One of his mother's friends came up singing the Indiana Jones theme song, not in any derogatory manner, and I heard a number of "I know, right?s." I had to refrain from comment.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
sweet hat but the headband kills the look for me anyway

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
sweet hat but the headband kills the look for me anyway

Yeah, I'm definitely more of a ribbon guy than a silver buckle and horsehair kind of guy. I had thought about changing it out but I'll probably leave it alone for now. Already have a few black hats with nice ribbon treatments.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
This was last night, on the way to a gig. A little too much for my taste, with both the vs and the Hawaiian shirt. It will probably be either Hawaiian shirt or fedora from now on. Maybe a derby would have been a better choice.
ugaty9az.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good evening Gents!

Manfred, it's good to see you back! Don't be such a stranger!

b-man, that's an awesome pic! Love the Hawaiian shirt too! The fedora's a much better choice than a derby would have been for that one.

g.durand, Love the Borso!

Matthew MO, I can already see that you and Landman are going to get along just fine! What's the hat you're wearing? Love the background view too! Welcome to the Lounge, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe