Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Classy lookin Saks A-n-A! It goes with the 'stache almost as well as a black Trans-Am.

"Breaker breaker. Snow Man, you got your ears on?"

A n A, great look. Like you just stepped out of the 1940's.

Thanks!

Worn well. :eusa_clap

Thank you, Alan. Ditto. The Knox boater is a knockout!

AnA, CRH, Very nice lids guys! I did a little Horse Trading and came away with two really nice, like new, vintage Resistol Stagecoaches.

Nice score, Terry. I really like second one, the silverbelly. Great hats!

AnA, I like the Saks! It is a very classy look.

'Preciate it. It's one of my favorites in my collection! I don't wear it as often as I should.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ingineer

One Too Many
Sterkowski arrived the other day,
I will take some more pics later and post in the appropriate thread.
Well, it's better than my old wool Mallory that it replaces, but probably will not buy another felt from Szymon. I have been jaded by my CRM.

T Jones
That Grey Stagecoach is a rather rare bird, I think most were made in the Seminole Brown.

LT you pull off that bowler quite well

AnA ; The colour and bow and welting , very nice.

Alan, dapper As always,

Joao, that's also an unusual colour.

g.durand.
Thank you for that colour comparison a while back, you should post that if you can in the side by side thread.

Sorry if you where missed, have housework to do.

Richard

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Job, Joao, Lt.hats, AnA, Ingineer, Thanks guys. I appreciate your comments on my Resistols.

Joao, thanks for the information on the Stagecoaches. That's good to know. I knew they were made sometime in the '70s, but I didn't know exactly when in the 70s, and for how long they were made. I know they're legendary among Westerns for the excellent quality of their felt. I definitely like the felt on these hats. Very durable and rugged....and I love that Whiskey colored Stagecoach you're wearing.

Ingineer, I didn't know the grey one was somewhat rare. I'd like to keep one of them a Western so maybe I'll keep the grey one that way. The fedora you're wearing looks really good on you. Definitely a good look.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Earlier today - Hopkins of Baltimore. I need to tame the pug so it doesn't ride up and show the stitches for the sweatband.

smugshot_9703492-L.jpg

Nice hats today, guys. I hope everyone's having a nice weekend!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, that's also an unusual colour.
Why do you say that? It's because it's a western? I have seen several whiskey color hats on the lounge but (all?) are fedoras...

COLOR="#DAA520"]Joao,[/COLOR] thanks for the information on the Stagecoaches. That's good to know. I knew they were made sometime in the '70s, but I didn't know exactly when in the 70s, and for how long they were made. I know they're legendary among Westerns for the excellent quality of their felt. I definitely like the felt on these hats. Very durable and rugged....and I love that Whiskey colored Stagecoach you're wearing.
No problem. It was a bit hard to get that kind of info from Resistol. Seems they don't kept many records of what they have made in the past. (That is why I'm amazed by the accuracy of the records in the "The Winchester Book")

Ingineer, I didn't know the grey one was somewhat rare. I'd like to keep one of them a Western so maybe I'll keep the grey one that way. The fedora you're wearing looks really good on you. Definitely a good look.
Don't know if that grey is rare or not but I keep my choice: the brown one looks better on you than the grey one.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Today this beaver brand that I soaked in water to reshape it. It was more round and I'm a long oval so it was pressing my head in front and back. Now it's better.
20140720.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many
Joao--it looks like it turned out well.

Daniele--a nice one for the warm weather.

Harv--good looking CD. Is that the Bluegrass green version? I have one on order from Everything Australian and it's now three months and waiting.

VS ArtLite Silvermist
photo1-108_zps7f5502fa.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe