Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Bart and AlanC, both of those VS customs are fantasic, each in its own way. You must rightly love them.

lc1484, very nice Stetson. I've heard of those and seen them advertised. Looks like you're enjoying it.

Today I wore my other Dobbs Hanover Square:

DSC_0050.jpg

TopGumby

One of the Regulars
Spats McGee said:
Today it's my BCF Beater. Today we got a Christmas tree and put it up. I'm not about to wear my Stylemaster for that work....

Funny, I put up the tree and cleaned the gutters today, and my Stylemaster was the hat of choice...since it's really my only hat! I'm trying to fix that, and am attempting to swing an Open Road style lid. Maybe I'll need a "beater" so I don't wear the decent ones during chores.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
UWS & lc1484, nice Akubra and Nostalgia. Looks sharp!

AlanC, that is great! The Optimo crease and color in that one were made for that coat. Very nice.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yesterday I wore my vintage Resistol (maybe a Whippet clone???) out for Christmas shopping in the afternoon. Its the one I posted "off head" a few weeks ago.

006.jpg

007.jpg

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Bravo on the Stetson Royal and that Resistol Mr. P...They both look like something out of the famed "Fawcett Laboratories"...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe