Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Randall! It's in the perfect shape. I can wear it in the shop and not worry about it getting dirty, and can wear it out to a nice dinner. For the price, it was a win/win.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Looks great Harv! Sweet looking ribbon.

Richard, perrrfect. I just keep having the same thoughts on that tawny fed-- it was made for you!

Alan, that is a true beauty.

Joao, all your westerns are great. this one has a certain charm to it!

G. Durand, ok the hat is sweet, but that second photo is amazing.

brother cavefish, great 8 panel cap! procures a very relaxed vibe.

Andy, very nice-- Garrison nailed that Raiders crease. Looks great on the head too!

Hatto, nice Champ, and goes great with that very cozy looking sweater! (We got a break today, up to 40!)

Sam, that CRM must really raise your spirits, really shines.

Luftwaffles, ultra classy, sir!

David, the Zephyr weight is... nothing short of what I expect from you on a daily basis: Sub. Lime.

Strapped 4, nice array!

hatguy, these are fun pics too! Stay away from those X ray cams!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, that is one fine Cowboy hat, looks well used.
Got it on ebay several years ago. It was stated it was used on ranch work. I could clean it but... I think it would loose it's character.

Great hats today everyone! Joao, I really love the look of that Resistol! You would blend in well here in Texas and be the envy of many a cowboy!
Texas would be one of the states I would like to visit some day...

Joao, all your westerns are great. this one has a certain charm to it!
Thanks!

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Joao - you look good in that Resistol

g.d. - great photos and hat. Wonderful view.

Harv - that Portis really suits you.

Jeff - the Campdraft looks good with that crease.

Hatguy1 - great photo!

John Galt

Vendor
Today I wore two black western hats destined for sale. A 3X Stetson Open Road and a 6X Dunlap Western. Just don't wear 'em much.

I'm asking $300.00 each, based on rarity as to the black OR, and rarity & super sweetness as to the Dunlap. (Very nice felt on that 4 inch brim gents!).

Open Road:

ute6a3yt.jpg

Dunlap:

de5anune.jpg

More photos posted in more appropriate threads.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Today i'm wearing a really cool black velour. I don't know why, but I always find it easier to wear black velours than regular black felts.

Does anybody want to guess what decade its from?

buler

I'll Lock Up
Today I wore two black western hats destined for sale. A 3X Stetson Open Road and a 6X Dunlap Western. Just don't wear 'em much.

I'm asking $300.00 each, based on rarity as to the black OR, and rarity & super sweetness as to the Dunlap. (Very nice felt on that 4 inch brim gents!).

Interesting that you don't wear them much. But you happen to wear them both on the same day right after they've gone up for sale.

B

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Gorgeous hat Josh. It speaks 30's to me, with high crown, wide band and narrow brim.

Thanks, Perry! Its most definitely a 30's style...but the hat dates to 2014. I just made it :)

I still have to attach a rear seam bow, stamp my initials in the sweatband, and play with the crease a little more, but for the most part its done.

I punched holes in the sweatband every inch and threaded it.

The hat body originally came from a Tonak with a VERY low and tapered crown. It was a modern velour, but since velour hat bodies can be bought directly from Tonak nowadays and require no finishing work from the hatter, just blocking, I thought I would take credit for this new hat. ;)

Before pics...

]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82