Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice - Indy David

Joao - looks like you've got the same weather we've got. A number of the local villages are under 2 foot of water... Good looking Akubra.

Terry - Hope the hat is keeping you warm.

Rick - great looking campdraft.

Thanks for eveyone's comments on yesterday's cap.

jrstengel

New in Town
My Borsalino, my first and only Fedora at this time. Also, my first attempt to post a photo.

yha6u9uh.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Splintercellsz- thanks for the comment on the Dobbs and the truck. The truck is fine now.
You have been posting some fairly amazing caps lately. The look works for you. I really dug the one you had on a few days back with the flecked tweed fabric.

Great Adventurebilt to start the week DJH.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Welcome Jr.!! Perfect first post, pardner! Kicking off with a totally respectable lid, sir!

David the Borsa's a beaut, Bud!

With colors etched in stone, I'm keeping with the granites. Today a Black Sheep HW "Hooper," in granite. This is the hat that garnered the shout out from a passing genius Boston driver saying, "Nice Cowboy hat!"

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Charlie, I get that all the time. I can't believe people can't tell a cowboy hat from a fedora. Don't they watch movies?

Great lid. Love the block.

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Charlie - I've been eating my way through a half pound of lox from Corky and Lenny's (after finishing the king size hot corned bee sandwich), and was thinking about Maxi's. If you ever make it out to Cleveland, let me know, and I'll take you to the second best deli I know.

Wearing one of my City Sports today.

View attachment 9743

Love that hat, Sam!

Miami the Borsa's a beautiful top to that snappy necktie. Great look today, again!

Andy your cool cap collection consistently and constantly captivates! If I leave early AM, I'll be there for supper... mmmMMMMMm! A nice gedempteh flanken would be worth the trip!

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good chilly morning Gents! Everyone is looking great to start off the day!
Harv, dh66, hatguy, Joao, Richard, Thanks guys. I appreciate your comments on my Western.

rclark, Welcome to the Lounge. Very nice Campdraft!
jrstengel, Welcome to the Lounge. Great looking Borso!
Dave, Love the Adventurebilt. Classic!
Miamibruno, Another great looking Borso. Love the suit, tie, hat combo btw.
hatsRme, Nice Cowboy Hat from Black Sheep! ;)
Andy, You have some nice vintage caps but the City Sport is actually my favorite for you. Looks great!
casechopper, I love the ribbon work on your Campdraft!

Today on this bonechilling a.m. from Central Ohio I'm giving my 4 X Resistol Stagecoach Raiders / China conversion another whirl. I've been thinking of trading this one off. Seems I didn't want an Indy type hat as much as I thought I did. John Galt did a fabulous on this one. It's a very nice quality hat....

uhcw.jpg

This gives a good perspective of the straight sided tall crown this hat has...except that my big club fist takes up too much of the picture...

View attachment 9744

Gotta have a Black & White too!

View attachment 9745

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Good chilly morning Gents! Everyone is looking great to start off the day!
Harv, dh66, hatguy, Joao, Richard, Thanks guys. I appreciate your comments on my Western.

rclark, Welcome to the Lounge. Very nice Campdraft!
jrstengel, Welcome to the Lounge. Great looking Borso!
Dave, Love the Adventurebilt. Classic!
Miamibruno, Another great looking Borso. Love the suit, tie, hat combo btw.
hatsRme, Nice Cowboy Hat from Black Sheep! ;)
Andy, You have some nice vintage caps but the City Sport is actually my favorite for you. Looks great!
casechopper, I love the ribbon work on your Campdraft!

Today on this bonechilling a.m. from Central Ohio I'm giving my 4 X Resistol Stagecoach Raiders / China conversion another whirl. I've been thinking of trading this one off. Seems I didn't want an Indy type hat as much as I thought I did. John Galt did a fabulous on this one. It's a very nice quality hat....

+1

TJ, that is a sharp Conversion and looks fantastic on you. The dimensions are right and works well for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld