Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely photo of you and your daughter, GDurand. ;)

It's IMPOSSIBLE (at the moment) to comment on all the magnificence pictured here over the last few days. Even the hats are breathtaking!
Hanging in the waiting room with a Blue Smoke VS....

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
g.d. - wonderful photo of you and your wife. The hat's not bad either ;)

HamilcarBarca3 - Nice looking hat and a great outfit.

David - That Tumwater is wonderful - from colour through to the bow work.

Nice Wiggens - Andy

HistoryTeach 24 - I love that felt colour, and your winter shots are nice to see. Not a flake here yet.

Sam - The Campdraft suits the wider ribbon at least as well as the standard.

Perry - Nice OR

TJones - good to see you getting some wear out of that conversion

Beautiful Disney - Alan

Jeff - lovely Tumwater with a beautiful bow.

Charlie - great looking VS and obviously a magnificent foot.

------------------------

Thanks for all the comments on yesterday's Panizza and velvet combo. Tawny Fed and corduroy today:

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Guys, the sheer volume of amazing lids here has me humbled. So cool to see.

Miles and I off to sample the new Mexican joint in town in our matching 1920's 8 dart caps (verdict: not food made by Mexicans)
View attachment 8678

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
This Big Country Stetson.
Rain all day...
20140121.jpg

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
David, goregous Tumwater!

Perry, wonderful OR.

Jones, I like that black and white photo! Nice hat too!

Alan, looks like you are thawing nicely. Very nice. That ribbon just pops!

Jeff, another splendid tummy!

Charlie, now that is beautiful.

Richard, looking sharp my friend. Great looking fed! Now I want one!

teach, great color

Stuff, now that is an awesome photo! Great caps too!

Joao, man I really like that one!

Heading into the field tomorrow. Wooo. I should have some more hats arriving next week, allowing me to post real hat photos, but I guess this works for now.

eze3u6y7.jpg

2u5u3ydy.jpg

Fantastic array of hats and gentlemen over the last few days. For some reason my device has not wanted to load pictures lately, so I have been going back and looking at several days this evening. Apologies that I cannot comment on all, there,s just been so many.
Stuffsmith and JOB the father/son pix are inspiring, and hats are good too. G.Durand, it is my sincerest hope that in the days ahead my wife and I are as happy to be around each other as you and yours look to be. Also truly an inspirational photo. T.Jones the conversion is a masterpiece. Congrats to you and kudos to John Galt. It looks great, and great on you. Hatophile, glad you're home safe. Hope you had a great trip. I'm looking forward to the hawaiian shirt show. Great Open Road today. History Teach your handlebar looks as good on you as your hats do. Hope as many if you as possible enjoyed a holiday yesterday, and I hope all have a great week.

Keith - I hope Australian Mexican food is at least better than Ukraine Mexican food. Thank you Lord for all the Mexicans in the great state of Alabama. I get the good stuff here.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
DH, thanks for the handlebar love....I have found a way for people to stop staring and making comments about fedoras, and that is waxing the hell out of your stache lol. I swear some people just stare for wayyyy too long

g.durand

One Too Many
Thanks, guys, for all the warm compliments about the photo I posted yesterday. I told my wife I would just let her pose with the hats from now on. She declined the offer. [huh]

dh--it's been forty years, so we must be doing something right. The key is just saying "yes, dear, I agree". :D

I wore the Stratoliner tonight.
photo-82_zpse6f7c7cb.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Keith - great photo of the pair of you.

Joao - you look like you're keeping pretty dry under there :)

Justin - stay safe.

g.d. - Lovely Strat.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks everyone for the comments on yesterday's Tumwater - Tony makes super hats.

Today it's my Steel mid-ribbon Tumwater

smugshot_2529713-L.jpg

No time to comment, but I really enjoyed all the hats yesterday - fantastically good selection!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
bowlerman, hatophile, Richard, splintercellz, dh66, thanks guys. I appreciate the compliments on my Resistol conversion.

splintercellz, If there was a hat award to be given I'd vote yours "hat of the month". Stay safe buddy.
bowlerman, I love the ribbon work on your Tumwater! Awesome!
g.durand, Man I wish I had a Strat! I have to settle for having an OR converted, which I'll be sending one off to John Galt for the project! Looks nice buddy!
DJH, Another nice Tumwater!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82