Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
VS blue, diamond, 2" brim on the Nihonbashi bridge, a bridge dating back to 1603, the current stone structure dates back to 1911

20081109_1-1.jpg

duggap

Banned
Nice looking blue hat Art made you. My last hat from Art is a blue like yours in the trackside style. It is a good looking color and a lot easier to wear than I first thought it would be. The thing I like best about your color is that you can look good dressed up and you can look good dressed down. You did good, or should I say Art did good.:p

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Nice porkpie there, Torpedo. I have one navy blue fedora and I love it. (If it ever comes up missing - Bolthead did it!!)

Daizawaguy, your hats and attire are always first rate. I appreciate the Tokyo tours you share with us in your daily hat pictures.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Linen & Straw, Straw & Linen, Linen & Fedora

cookie said:
Y'all are gonna hate me... my wonderful new two tone panama crown/cross/ Milan brim from del Monico Hatters of CT via eBay. It has a new hatband and bash and Rob of Strand Hatters in Sydney stretched it from 59 to 60.5 for me with great success. He was heard to complement me on an unusual and beautiful hat.:p

Other hats have been my Bianchi Milan for Melbourne Cup day November 3 and a Strand Hatters special blue grey Parabuntal fedora (with a 3 inch brim) which I snagged for AUD 100 down from AUD299.:p

Of course the linen suits are out of the closet as well!

Now I read somewhere that it snowed around election day ...right?:eek: :eek: lol

Mike, I'm still looking for pictures of you in those hats and a linen suit or two. What are we missing here?

PabloElFlamenco

Practically Family
Let's not take the word "today" too literally; but since some are taking us on a tour of Tokyo, here's a picture of me this summer, taken at (O)Porto in ...Portugal... Beautiful place, didn't drink any Port wine (diabetes taking care of residual sweetness). The steel bridge was built around 1900 by Belgian engineers, says a plaque there... The hat, I bought in Mexico City, very, very near the Zocalo, at the old and apparently famous "Tardan" hatmakers. Hat says "Hecho en Mexico" as well as "Hecho en Ecuador". I think it's a Cuenca (who knows for sure?)

IMG_0026-1.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
PabloElFlamenco said:
Let's not take the word "today" too literally; but since some are taking us on a tour of Tokyo, here's a picture of me this summer, taken at (O)Porto in ...Portugal... Beautiful place, didn't drink any Port wine (diabetes taking care of residual sweetness). The steel bridge was built around 1900 by Belgian engineers, says a plaque there... The hat, I bought in Mexico City, very, very near the Zocalo, at the old and apparently famous "Tardan" hatmakers. Hat says "Hecho en Mexico" as well as "Hecho en Ecuador". I think it's a Cuenca (who knows for sure?)
IMG_0026-1.jpg

Nice Panama. Probably woven in Ecuador and blocked and/or finished in Mexico.

I hope you're posting on the Adventurer's Gear Thread(s) with photos from Mexico, Belgium. Tokyo, and wherever your travels take you! We can live vicariously through your travel photos.
;) :)

Jauntyone

Practically Family
daizawaguy said:
VS blue, diamond, 2" brim on the Nihonbashi bridge, a bridge dating back to 1603, the current stone structure dates back to 1911

Great hat diazawaguy, I love the dimensions. That overcoat really caught my eye, too. Where'd you get it?

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Jimmy. I am wearing the grey one today. It has the same interior.

An honorable Veterans' Day to all. I never became involved in the armed forces - I just sleep safely at night due to those who have.

Gratefully,

Gene

DSC_0002.jpg

D00R

One of the Regulars
I'v been wearing my Alessandria lately.

2avf9.png

3kap7.png

I haven't been hear in ages...coming back here seeing everyones hats i'm wanting to make another purchase for something a bit different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe