Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Crofut & Knapp 20, formerly Alive n' Amplified's. Purchased from him by an anonymous benefactor who had it shipped to me. I greatly appreciate the generosity, whoever you are. I've been trying to get my hands on a hat with whipstitching for years :D. TFLoungers are the best!

9475805668_ddb32120fd_z.jpg

9475805662_f9e0ce52b0_z.jpg

The dogs came to investigate. I was worried our German Shepherd pup was going to take a bite!

9473015919_81b796e1ee_z.jpg

PS: Can anyone tell me why a pic of my Joicy is attached? I didn't post it and there's nothing in the post to prompt it.

Last edited:

wine65

One of the Regulars
Neophyte-I thought about that hat a couple of times, glad it found a good home- looks good on you.
Denton- looking good like the optimo shape

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Alex, glad that one ended up in good hands. It love the Gay Prince styling, it's so unique, especially compared to today's modern fedoras.

Denton: Nice Milan, is that from Optimo or vintage?

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Jeff looking good, but tell your wife she should lay off the smokes...:(

Nice Western Tom, where's the horse?

I've been telling her for 11 years... I have zero influence, it seems, but you're welcome to try, that is if you don't mind getting your head bitten off. :)
Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Tonight was my Tumwater; been really beating on it now and then over the past few days to make it perfect. Now with flare/reverse side taper because even straight sides are boring. For now.

DSCF3026GSM_zps8ccd0953.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Perry - Thanks - the Bloomsbury group certainly led a different lifestyle.

GTDean - nice Western.

Neophyte - that stitching truly makes the hat stand out.

Denton - very nice Milan.

RBH - three fine looking gentlemen in three fine looking hats.

HistoryTeach - lovely pork-pie. We need more pork-pies round here!

BJ - I liked the square sides, but it does look good for a beating.

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Tonight was my Tumwater; been really beating on it now and then over the past few days to make it perfect. Now with flare/reverse side taper because even straight sides are boring. For now.

DSCF3026GSM_zps8ccd0953.jpg

Would really like to see what the top of the crown looks like. The bow is amazing - like the side dents. Very classy lid.

historyteach - wish I could find anything decent at my local Goodwill. I would have thought it a deep gray if you hadn't said brown. I've been looking for a porkpie to try before buying - would love to find one at my Goodwill in town.

Justin - you always look well-dressed. Like the 30s effect in the photo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld