Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
another Ghiaccio

numesca3.jpg

numesca9.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
The Narvalo looks very close. I have a Bismuto and an Opale and I know those are out. Any chance you could post a photo just of the Narvalo, Robert?
The Narvalo is a very brown toned medium Gray, the Ghiaccio is much closer. Lino and Sfinge are also possible on the more blonde side.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for adding that, Alan. The inside shot looks very close to my lost borsalino which, btw, was a modern one. Thanks Robert, you're right i see that your Ghiaccio is in the left bottom. Got confused. I don't think I've seen a Lino, though...

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good afternoon. The sun is out and the reflection off the new snow is brilliant. Below is a pic in which I struggled to keep my eyes open. Wearing my VS Executive in bluesmoke works to protect my balding pate.

IMG_4572-M.jpg

Squinting today, Eric -

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Ale, wonderful Borsalino, I guess It is a Borsalino!

Perry, fantastico, what a tall crown!

Sam, VS Max in snow fall, great photos!

Alan, Borsalino day in the US, great looking hat, makes me a bit jealous!

Robert, darn sharp your Barbisio 2000!

Circuit, great job done, very nice combi!

Eric, killer bluesmoke VS!

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Odd... Maybe it needs a bit of sizing agent?. Would you post a liner shot? I'm a sucker for Barbisio. Christina and I are going to Spain and Italy in May and driving to the Cervo factory. I was told by a reliable source that they are closing down for business. Want to see it before that.

Barbisio during snowquester in D.C. earlier this week.

4.jpg

One of those indescribable colors which, it turns out, is exactly the same color as the seating vinyl on Southwest Airlines.

5.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Odd... Maybe it needs a bit of sizing agent?. Would you post a liner shot? I'm a sucker for Barbisio. Christina and I are going to Spain and Italy in May and driving to the Cervo factory. I was told by a reliable source that they are closing down for business. Want to see it before that.
P1060019.JPG

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Bravi gentlemen! So many beauties. Please forgive my not commenting so prolificly (is that a word?) But this kindle is a bit cumbersome in that regard. Know that I'm admiring silently!

Gotta give props to Eric, especially those colors that he can find near his home like the mosses and granite.

Same again for me :D

img20130308095952.jpg

Ale,here's my ghiaccio in pretty true color. Looks like a uniform light cool grey to me.

004copyx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld