Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
TAR Tuesday is Thin A** Ribbon Tuesday
WAR Wednesday is Wide A** Ribbon Wednesday
Tumwater Tuesday was started by DJH and is for those who happen to have a hat by TonyB or Tumwater hats
Fawcett Friday is for hats by Art Fawcett or VS (Vintage Silhouettes)

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, you always wear your westerns well. Do you see many others in you travels in Portugal?
Thank you :)
No, mostly I see people wearing a kind of imitation of a western hat made of black/brown leather or suede leather, none like my Resistol or Stetson hats.
It's more probably to see someone use a straw hat (but again not like Resistol straw hats) almost resembling a western hat in the summer than felt hats.
sombrero.png

Funny to find this one googling
SLBCOWBOY.jpeg

It's from one of the big soccer teams.

I do know Portugal exports hat bodies to the US but don't know what quality they are made and if they are used to make westerns.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Fepsa is in Portugal, and it's my understanding that they supply Optimo hats in Chicago, which would mean very high quality. Parker at Falcon Park also uses Fepsa felts for some of his hats. I believe, although I'm not certain, that Fepsa supplies felt for Adventurebilt Europe.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Alan, I am not surprised that you own many beautiful hats. But I am suprised how excellent every hat that you own, looks.
Equal which decade, your hats are beautiful. Viva la Borsalino Numesca!

Jared, a proud hat, that 100! Worn with proud. You do it!

Joao, you wear your western always well, because you love your hats!

Sam, your Fed looks very good on you - as good as Harrison Ford's Indi hat!

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Ok when I first bought my campdraft there was a discussion on the Akubra thread if a ampdraft can be dressed up. Today I am wearing my Marshall Univ tie to support my Herd against the arch rival WV Mountainers tonight. I threw on my campdraft with a tie and I think it looks quite nice
3dbceccdb76fab8a3fa09ea69675891c.jpg

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Mike, you are back! Back without beard and back with an super Playboy!

David, Casablanca! Mr. Bogart was a great chess player.and your choice which hat today, was a ingenious train.
image004.jpg

Perry, great hat sweater combo! Sharp look!

HT, that looks good! Well done!

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Ok when I first bought my campdraft there was a discussion on the Akubra thread if a ampdraft can be dressed up. Today I am wearing my Marshall Univ tie to support my Herd against the arch rival WV Mountainers tonight. I threw on my campdraft with a tie and I think it looks quite nice

I agree - great look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe