Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
TomB, Purple and Al thanks for the kind word, I appreciate your comments.

Sam, great Resistol, looks good.

AnA, your MCAndrew is a nice Hat. I notice that your brims are most flat, also flat in the front!

Eric, always a good choice your wanderer, you wear him well!

Alan, beautiful Hat your Imperial Stetson, looks elegant!

Robert, nice cap and glasses, cool!

Jeff, looks good on you, your beaver brand!

Joao, big Hat, looks sharp on you!

Randall, nice photo, I like your Melone Homburger.

David, Barrister in the evening, sharp hat David!

B.J, nice photos, your marine Cap looks sharp too!

Getting a bit chilly on the porch. Time to put on my thinking cap!

imagelqw.jpg

Great still life. Will Shortz is my main man. Friday and Saturday puzzles can be tough. I'm still hacking through Thursday!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Cavanagh Homburg

With anticipation beset by heavy hearts, we attended the Gala Concert of the locked-out musicians of the Minnesota Orchestra Thursday evening. It was uplifting to hear the music again, played by our friends of what is one of the world's great ensembles, and heartbreaking that it may well be the final performance of the Minnesota Orchestra as we have known it.

A few photos from Thursday evening. Ca. 1940s Cavanagh Homburg:

Getting ready to do an interview following the concert, at the champagne reception.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
LEE Today !:cool:
232323232%7Ffp635%3C4%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3584%3C7724%3A34%3Bnu0mrj

Blue Label
232323232%7Ffp63577%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3584%3C7724%3B34%3Bnu0mrj
232323232%7Ffp63547%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3584%3C7726234%3Bnu0mrj

Funny how small this world is , Art Fawcett recognised this as one from his Hat Collection years back.
232323232%7Ffp734%3B6%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3584%3C7725734%3Bnu0mrj

Sorry for the Crappy pics. The Cobalt Blue is Stunning, I could not catch it.:cool:

You did a great job capturing the beauty of that Lee, SB.

Steve and AL - wonderful homburgs! There is something about a man in a hat that draws the attention of the cameras. I got some video attention at a recent conference when the Tahitian dancers pulled me out of the audience to dance on stage with them. Unfortunately, I had to kill the cameraman afterwards.

Splintercellz, Thanks!

Alan, Thanks! Really like the look of your Art-Style cap! You take such great photos!

Che, Your Lee Blue Label is a stunner! Great color combo!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Alan ! Thanks.
Superb Cap ! & Great Pose Your pics inspired me to post up a While Back as a Lurker...
Im gonna work on a better camera though...awww but thats hat fund $$ still have to get a good camera no excuse.

Mayser Gracias !
I dig the Hom, Which you wear very well & you always have nice shirts, Great over all....do you use a I phone your pics are always nice & clean?

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
AnA I like the color of that Kevin McAndrew on you!

Thanks, Tom. I like it, too. It's kind of a caramel color with a little more amber in it. It has a warmer color in person than in the photo.

AnA, your MCAndrew is a nice Hat. I notice that your brims are most flat, also flat in the front!

I generally keep my stingier brims flat to enhance the width of the brim and the height of the crown. The blue Robley is 1 7/8" and the McAndrew is 2". I find that when I curl them up they just look too narrow for my tastes. Though, I do flange the back of the brims up a little. Not sure if I could ever wear a bowler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe