Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Wow, Al. Those are simply unreal!

Now this might be the only photo my wife has ever taken of me (I guess she figures I usually take care of that myself, given this lounge!); I was playing at a local jazz club last weekend with my Stetson 3X smaller brimmed homburg in char grey/ steel grey.

Classical musicians gotta supplement somehow these days: a few sets are worth a few free beers.
(BTW Al, I just read the terrible news about SPCO and MO. Do you think they'll finish the season?)

Thanks, Jeff! Love that picture of you playing...head askance and shoulder shrugged, and...my, that is one enormous tips jar!

As for the grim situation with the M.O. and S.P.C.O., it is an absolute travesty and disgrace, and I fear that the entire musical season is in great peril. :mad:

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I never got the name of this fort, above the city of Rabat. Notice the woman in the burqa off to one side. We're not in Kansas any more, Toto:
DSCN7307.jpg

Hi Blackthorn

Oddly enough, I see those in Kansas all of the time. The local Mosque is just down the street. REALLY odd is the fact that there was a cross in front of their parking lot because some doofy 13 year old was driving the get-away car and lost it there (he Died). They eventually put the little shrine in the Lutheran Church across the street.

Later

job

One Too Many
David, I really like the contrasting colors on your stratoliner.

Perry, Nice Open Road today. I don't need a new interest but those cool ties of yours are making me think about non-standard ties.

Rodkins, Thats a REAL nice Tar. I almost wore one today.

For this morning before it gets too hot I'm wearing my silverbelly FP.

DSCN1889.jpg

Beautiful Falcon Park, job. I have collected these vintage ties over about 25 years, mostly from Goodwill, Thrift shops and vintage stores, occasionally from Ebay. They're a lot of fun and you can usually get them for a reasonable price. They are easier to store than hats, that's for sure.

More nice TARs Tom and Mike. Mike what color is your Royal Deluxe? I think I have one similar to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe